But the tours are strict, visiting only a few places for a brief amount of time. About; Blog; Contact; Illegal Tourism: Chernobyl Zone by Stalker Eyes. The Ultimate 3 day Urbex Package includes: CHERNOBYL 2 DAY TOUR The most exciting exploration you will ever encounter. After sipping down some hot coffee, we packed our bags and said final goodbyes to the apartment. Only cash on arrival. Is it worth it, you might ask? Притулок для бездомних тварин … Three massive, rusty cranes stood tall like giraffes on the far side of the bank. The reviews by photographers, gamers, and fellow adventurers might help you, but they still might not be as complete as some of … We can say that it is also the youngest labyrinths in comparison with Rome(500 km) and Paris (300km. Читать полностью » … A white van sped down the bumpy dirt road and into the quarry. He opened the back door. I sought the freedom to explore without restrictions, to see sights deemed unsafe. Burial Ground Buryakovka – Radioactive Echoes of Liquidation . There is only one way to get unique experience from trip to Chernobyl Zone nowadays. Chernobyl TOUR - Чернобыль ТУР - Чорнобиль ТУР . Soberly assess your capabilities. Our bellies full and spirits high we carried on toward the abandoned city: Pripyat. It had belonged to one of the fire-fighters that extinguished the blaze at the nuclear reactor. Following footpaths overgrown with leafy trees proved difficult. Half of it had collapsed due to poor construction, unable to withstand the weight of snowfall in the harsh winters. We will help you with food and clean water supply. I followed reluctantly at first, but eventually my anxiety ceased; I swam and enjoyed the crisp water. After a short exchange he hung up and turned to me with a smile, “I have a present for you.” He disappeared behind a derelict building. ITINERARY. We are offering you visit Chernobyl with Stalker, guide who will open your eyes, taking you throw most interesting locations. The effort proved worth it. Discount. The plant only contained one room dedicated to producing stereos; the rest of the factory focused on top secret military technology. An hour or so passed before Oleg turned and spoke to us. There is only one way to get unique experience from trip to Chernobyl Zone nowadays: explore guided by real-life stalker – guide by heart who has explored Chernobyl for all life and can discover for you hidden pages. Chernobyl Urbex / 2018-04-01 2020-06-21 / chernobyl stalker tour, Chernobyl Zone, nuclear bunker We were very much waiting for this spring to check new information about underground communication center under military city of Chernobyl-2 which were hidden from human eyes for more then 15 years. “Let’s climb one,” Thomas urged eagerly. Art. letalangel 2019-05-07 . I sought the freedom to explore without restrictions, to see sights deemed unsafe. If there is one urbex location that stands head and shoulders above any other, it’s Chernobyl. I knew it was possible to enter as part of a tour group. KYIV КИЇВ CURRENTLY 4°C (39°F) INFO. Drainage tunnels, rivers, chambers or defence bunkers are waiting to be explored by you. Henrik Haupt - Forladte steder og fotokunst. Stay overnight in ghost town Prypiat; Hike through virgin nature 30+ years free from people; Dive deep in Stalker Urbex culture; … Thorny bushes hindered our progress as we continued deeper in to the zone. My heart had been pounding with anxiety since arriving in Kiev earlier that day. Climbing up the stairs was hot and sweaty with the sun beating down on our backs. We crossed it and entered the exclusion zone. Before we entered, we needed to refill our water bottles. Chernobyl diaries (Blog) Chernobyl History ; Safety; MEDIA ; FAQ; ABOUT US; EN . Urbex Tour​™, НОВОСТИ | АКЦИИ | СКИДКИ и никакого спама. The tranquil water was a mix of pink and blue; the sun a glowing orb gradually descending beneath the horizon. Sneaking past security, hiking sixty kilometres at night and sleeping in an abandoned apartment: my five day stay within the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. … 262 talking about this. “I’ll go first but don’t follow too close,” he began. We came across a desk with a dusty fire-fighters mask sitting on top. A middle aged man wearing a baseball cap, shorts and sandals stepped out. Ticket Sales. Creeping forward, watching vigilantly with every step, he eventually reached the opposite end of the clearing. Explore Ancient Tunnels Labyrinth Under City Center, Unforgettable Adventure in Tunnels and Abandoned Cold War Bunker, The Only One Place in the Earth where you can push Nuclear Attack Button, Lightpainting Photography Workshop in 3 Amazing Locations. Since then its houses, stores, schools, and other buildings sit empty and devoid of any human … for each personIf you can not find the right one – we will buy it in Kyiv the day before the trip.Prices in Kyiv for trekking stuff is cheap. You will se sunrise from the rooftop and will go to take rest inside one of ours stalker flats. We washed it down with honey and chilli infused vodka and admired the serenity surrounding us. The roads were the hardest; police cars often patrolled at night hoping to catch illegal visitors. Tours To Chernobyl Exclusion Zone And Ghost City Prypyat. A gruelling sixty kilometre journey with an abandoned city as our reward. Part 1.” It filled me with a sense of dread. “Stephen, catch!” he yelled as a water bottle came flying out of the darkness. 4 days extreme hiking tour to Pripyat with an experienced atomic guide. I felt uneasy but he reassured me it was completely safe. 1 talking about this. Арт-Клуб "Тёплый Ламповый" Arts & Entertainment. Chernobyl Urbex / 2018-02-15 2020-06-21 / chernobyl stalker tour, Chernobyl Zone, Guided Tours, Prypiat, Stalkers, urbex tour expeditions. FAQ. © 2012-2020 All rights reserved. We set off, heading towards a Soviet radar. I found myself standing under the starry sky, overlooking the empty city. I wanted to sneak in. 139 were here. Shooter tour (Standard) Shooter tour (Profy) Military tours: BTR. Menu. Rough at times, but ultimately rewarding, and I will remember the experience for the rest of my life. The … My fascination with Chernobyl developed at a young age. +5)– cup, spoon-fork, plate– a set of personal hygiene (toothbrush, towel, soap …)– thermal underwear– spare socks x3 pairs– warm sweater– camouflaged or dark pants– jacket or park (seasonal)– headdress– gloves– trekking boots or sneakers– personal trivia (phone, paverbank, camera …)= Total weight must not be more than 15 kg. We had a driver arranged to give us a ride out of the exclusion zone; a high ranking official who made extra cash by giving illegal visitors rides. How far have you peered at the night sky? Tour To Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant. Privat tour. We had made it! He led us through overgrown streets until we arrived at our home for the night. Buy a 2-day tour to Chernobyl and get the most popular Urbex tour in Kyiv for free. We found a clearing, rolled out our sleeping mats and passed out under the bright, star filled sky. You must follow radiation safety rules, your guide will have Gaiger counter. First stop was a Soviet style nursery; a large square block with a central courtyard. In the near distance a red light was shining, it glowed from the top of the power plant. Weaving through Pripyat, we found ourselves at a huge concrete square; the city centre. Tour Guide. Some of the rooms had been used more recently by engineers. Sightseeing Tour Agency. The Chernobyl tour that goes places the others can't. This trip will open the door to the longest catacombs in the world !!! Radioactive hazard signs cluttered the area, like red flags marking a mine field. Hospital beds with dirty linen looked as though they hadn’t been touched since they held their last patients around 30 years ago. Hi there! I felt like an explorer pushing through a jungle trail on route to a lost city. Oleg stopped at a wooden crate covering a sewer manhole. From the undergrowth emerged an elevated set of stairs. Urbex is urban exploration and deals with visiting and photographing abandoned and decaying locations. Designs for radiation resistant robots lay scattered on tables. We hiked through kilometres of overgrown trails, forest tracks and tar sealed roads. made Odessa catacombs tour. There is always chance to be caught by police inside Chernobyl zone, but it’s a small administrative record (like wrong parking), so you can trust only our’s experience and reputation in organizing this adventure for you:). Thomas, our German companion, jumped straight in with no hesitation. Email (+1) 310-933-6944 Request a phonecall; NEWSLETTER. Reviews. Inside a dull, grey building we discovered a dark cinema. CHERNOBYL URBEX TOUR. My eyes focused and I realised the shadows were actually lifeless buildings; we had arrived. Its rooms were littered with decaying dolls and child size gas masks: relics from a time where nuclear war was an imminent threat. YOMADIC. You won’t be allowed to wander through the buildings themselves, but you will see the hospital, schools, swimming pools and other abandoned spots in the lost town. Empty, I thought to myself, and let out an audible sigh of relief. Our driver looked nervous as he scanned the surrounding landscape. Upstream a dilapidated, half sunken structure reflected in the water. The scenery was gorgeous; fields filled with tall grass spanned far into the distance. The price starts from 105 €. Many born since the fall of the Soviet Union may have only heard of Chernobyl through the recent HBO series. Not long after leaving the factory, we reached the pick up destination. After sleeping and breakfast you will explore abandoned village and start trekking to the military city of abandoned radar station Duga-3. 4-days extreme hiking tour to Pripyat with an experienced atomic guide. !Important: all stuff need to be dark colors and all clothes and boots сomfortable and convenient!– backpack 35 liters.– tourist sleeping mat– sleeping bag (temp.comf. You will go for 3 days 4 nights hiking route throw the wild forests to explore abandoned city Pripyat. They had been sitting unused since the catastrophe. Growing interest to Chernobyl Exclusion Zone made «Chernobyl delivery» – mass market plain and boring tours, there is not any more interest for people who want to be explorers and discover new life experience in Chernobyl Zone. The village of Buryakovka is one of those, because this is where. Do the guides speak English? (There is a chance to be spotted by guards). Siamo ciò che avete visto nei video! “We have some spare water bottles filled from the river, we can use them to bathe” he informed us. Oleg pondered for a moment before warning us of the danger. Upon arrival we explored the ground and upper levels. It was a perfect night for it... Report: Chernobyl Zone Alienation. Chernobyl Tour - "Photographing the beauty of urban landscape" Chernobyl, Paris and Brussels and urban points in between, this is a photo adventure of the urban kind. INCLUSIONS. Oleg had a plan to meet his friends on the roof of a fourteen storey block. It looked like a desert; sand stretched for hundreds of metres. Facebook 0 Twitter 0 Linkedin 0. from 35 € Order. The ladders groaned with every step, each rung felt more fragile than the previous. Year to year quantity of urbex tourists groves up twofold. We wait.” The 8 of us stood in total silence listening to the occasional rustling of the trees. The sun glared down intensely from the centre of the cloudless sky. Вишневе Портал. Taking a moment to ponder, we took turns taking swigs of the fizzy beer. Read more. That wasn’t what I wanted. Walking through the forest I noticed tall dark shadows either side of me. Play Video. Private tour, group tour or workshop photo tour in Chernobyl exclusion zone. We dug in to our final breakfast: porridge with meat and vegetables. Tours will take you through checkpoints and through the Chernobyl sites you saw on the movie, but the true urbex location to witness is the abandoned city of Pripyat. So you must have trekking experience or be in the good physical feet to do that. Barns and farm vehicles had been left to rot in the fields. After some time searching online I found chernobyl urbex adventure on instagram , I was amazed by the pictures and videos from the zone that these guys had in their portfolio. 2 day Chernobyl tour. Resting our weary legs, we pulled down fold out seats and kicked up our feet. After taking rest and good meal you will go to explore all major city locations: swimming poole “Lazurny”, abandoned schools, administratove buildings, hospital 126, river port etc. “What is this place?” I asked. A cloud of dust engulfed the vehicle as it came to a sudden stop. FAQ. Chernobyl Urbex Tour; Explore. As the car passed by, we held our breath and prayed we wouldn’t get caught, staying motionless until the lights faded in the distance. The three of us are crouched, huddled on the icy roof of apartment block number 15, watching the sharp torch beams of the Ukrainian police department scan the buildings of Lenina Avenue, downtown Pripyat. It felt like something out of a movie, a quarry filled with rusty machinery, surrounded by railway tracks and trees. “Magic!” he proclaimed, with a sly grin on his face. About; Blog; Contact; Urbex Блог . ); the age is just two centuries.These crypts are situated on the South of Ukraine … Tour To Underground Kiev. I awoke to the sun shining through a dusty, cracked window. Кинбурн Кемп -Kinburn Camp. My fascination with Chernobyl developed at a young age. Here’s everything you need to make the big bash a success! What months are the best to go to Chenrobyl? Enjoy trips to Chernobyl and Pripyat and get an opportunity to see the villages where people once lived and worked. – Сейчас вы ничего не платите!– Укажите количество человек которых мы проведем под землю по вашему сертификатуЦена 249₴ – 1 участник. We walked in silence as we made our way to our last destination: a boom box factory. Looking down, I could see a couple entering the building: Oleg’s friends. Cabinets filled with syringes and medicine bottles were everywhere. www.urbextour.com - Underground Urban Exploration Tours in Kyiv We are following urbex ethics “Take nothing but pictures and leave nothing but footprints”. really experienced english-speaking stalker will carry you all the time and will share with you all experience of Chernobyl abandoned world exploration that he have. Before I knew it, I was in Ukraine. The territory of the Chernobyl exclusion zone has locations that deserve special attention. Urbex Tour​™, НОВОСТИ | АКЦИИ | СКИДКИ и никакого спама. After 20 kilometers night hiking you will come to abandoned city Pripyat. Chernobyl Urbex Tour; Explore. When are there not much tourists? The urbextour.com team offers you a rating of the most interesting and impressive places for urban exploration tourism in the world. We cooked our dinner in an old boarded up bus. Ukraine: Chernobyl Zone and Kyiv … We jumped in and attempted to make ourselves comfortable on the oily floor. Is it worth it, you might ask? The sun arose, bringing our surroundings to life with colour. Tours. That wasn’t what I wanted. The idea of … During the late 1980s, the Chernobyl Nuclear Powerplant near Pripyat, Ukraine had a catastrophic accident that caused one of the nuclear reactors to leak radiation material into the air. I was initially hesitant to the idea, worrying that the water could be contaminated with radioactive particles. “The metal cranes still emit a large amount of beta radiation. The thought of being stuck in a guided group bored me; it didn’t involve any real adventure. After Prypat you will hike back to the Chernobyl Zone Border. I awoke to water bubbling above the blue flame of the gas cooker. The FLOW. The sound of our boots treading on broken glass echoed through the levels with abrasive noise. In provide included: Chernobyl Exploration Tour means that you will hike around 60 kilometers with bagpack by foot across area one of the most biggest ecological catastrophe in the world. Oleg suggested having a shower and tea on the rooftop. Despite being warm, the malty beverage tasted divine. We accepting EUR, UAH, USD according to Google converter rate. When he lifted his hand Thomas started to sprint and I tailed closely behind. We brewed some tea and scaled the stairs. Could this be our ride, or were we going to be caught? Chernobyl Urbex Tour; Explore. We brought in another adventurer, and the three of us organised our trip together and discussed our route. By dedicating two days instead of just one for your Chernobyl travel, you will be rewarded with seeing at least 3 times more. You will be provided with all specific things that you will need for comfortable adventure of your lifetime. We hustled out of the bushes and approached the vehicle. After hiking two kilometres, we arrived at a clearing, our final obstacle before we reached safety. Don’t take anything with you from Chernobyl zone. PRICE LIST OF THE CHERNOBYL EXPLORATION TOUR. We decided to climb it. Oleg expressed his gratitude and shook his hand. I found a cool spot in the shade and placed myself on rotting bench seat. The Unique Tour To The Longest Catacombs In The World. After months of researching I found a contact willing to help me achieve my goal. Climbing over barb wire, river crossing, and traversing through forest at night, it wasn’t going to be easy. Receive updates, pre-release tour information, and exclusive offers. Stalker (1979 film) About us. At night you will cross the border of Chernobyl Exclusion zone and after walking 10 kilometers you will stay for camping in one of beautiful abandoned villages. We held our breath and waited in anticipation. While staring at the blank projector screen, we discussed how grand the cinema would’ve been in its prime. URBEX ADVENTURE. Kiev Urbex Tour. Chernobyl Zone it’s one of major places impacted for modern human history. I laughed in astonishment. They call us ""Stalkers"" or chernobyl explorers who visit the exclusion zone illegally .We've been breaking into Chernobyl for 9 years already and we're truly in love with this post … Kyiv Urbex Tour; During two hours tour with adventures in the dungeons and on the roofs of Kyiv, you will be able to learn … Our Company Chernobyl Visit offers UrbEx & Travel fans to visit our New!!! We arrived at the fourteen storey building and began ascending its seemingly never-ending flight of stairs. 2,492 Likes, 31 Comments - Chernobyl Explorer (@chernobyl_urbex_tour) on Instagram: “Chernobyl explorer climb up famous ferris wheel in Pripyat ghost town! Hours passed and eventually we approached a river. Evening arrived and we were eager to explore more. Oleg proceeded into the open first; he ordered us to wait for his signal. By dedicating two days instead of just one for your Chernobyl travel, you will be rewarded with seeing at least 3 times more. Explore abandoned underground Kyiv with guide who turn your day into adventure! He pulled out his Geiger counter and immediately it started screeching. Most Adventurous Excursions In Ex-soviet Cities And Military Bases. “Contaminated soil was dumped here” Oleg responded. Where we will pick you up and transfer to your place in Kyiv. During the season we can make really limited quantity of stalker tours, please contact us via info@urbextour.com to book your days. Limited seats available now. The scorching midday sun sent us in search of shade. 1 day Chernobyl tour. The Ultimate 3 day Urbex Package includes: CHERNOBYL 2 DAY TOUR The most exciting exploration you will ever encounter. BOOK NOW. It was dark upon arriving back at the apartment. Explore Top Secret Military Object Duga In Chernobyl Zone. Tag: Chernobyl Zone. But the tours are strict, visiting only a few places for a brief amount of time. Branches scratched my skin as we blindly made our way through the woods. A lake appeared, glimmering like a mirage at the far end of the graveyard. After a strong cup of coffee and a bowl of porridge, we departed for the Pripyat Hospital. The nature of the Polesie Territory, which is restored after the strongest emission of radiation, will make an indelible impression while having trips to Chernobyl and Pripyat. It illuminated the peeling paint and indent covered walls of our room. We have more than 8 years experience in organization stalker trips to Chernobyl. CHERNOBYL 2 DAY TOUR ; CHERNOBYL 1 DAY TOUR ; CHERNOBYL POWER PLANT AND PRIPYAT TOUR (2 DAYS) CHERNOBYL REACTOR 4 CONTROL ROOM TOUR ; Special tours ; CHERNOBYL.
Bouton D'allergie Qui Gratte, My Life Is Going On Partition Piano Pdf, Les Monstres Dans Les Contes, Homme Lion Fuyant, Chasse D'eau Entartrée, Lettre Motivation Aide-soignante, Chi - Une Vie De Chat 5, Télécharger Realtek Audio Console,