If my ship is at dock, and damaged, how can I fix it? To recruit an officer, you need recruitment tokens. I’m curious about upgrading my ECS Fortunate. However, there is a map Available on Reddit, you can check it by clicking here. You have limited slots so you can keep a certain number of ships only. Whichever…….Why didn’t the peace shield the attack the first time? What are the extra officer slots for on a ship after the main 3? You can loot resources by invading enemies’ base. You can check the protected cargo amount in the ship’s details menu. Une fois que vous avez amélioré chacun de ces slots, le vaisseau peut passer au palier supérieur. Upgrade drydocks. Are the rewards granted anyway and what about the reward chest which comes valid by collecting point for dialy goals? Can you have 2 ships attack the same enemy at once? Here are some tips and tricks on how to progress further into the game, increasing your ship’s overall strength and upgrading your buildings fast in the game. I have not posted any map . You must collect them daily if you don’t want to lose. It refuses to give me any ships that I can get past level 18 bad guys. Il est temps de lancer le combat. @Yatin: thanks for all the great posts so far. Finally, a starship combat game worthy of the name Star Trek. Firstly, it may obvious to some but the explanation on recruiting officers don’t tell you how to. Is some thing wrong here? Ainsi, selon la puissance du vaisseau en face et la vôtre, le combat durera tout au plus une dizaine de secondes. (I haven’t understand everything about it, sorry). To tier up or increase the level cap of a ship, you need parts; explorer parts, battleship parts, interceptor parts. Enter a galaxy on the brink of war as Federation, Klingon, and Romulan forces vie for control of the Alpha and Beta quadrants. You may find it in Oblient. @Ron You will need these badges to promote officers(at higher levels – +30). Recrutement standard : 100 % de chance d’obtenir 3 fragments ordinaires. Does anyone know why one can’t attack a station? 9. 1.2. Always keep in mind that there are limited ship inventory slots. A peace shield appeared after the first attack, so I didn’t erect one. This keeps the combat in a roughly reasonable range. As per the game info, peace shield prevents enemy ships from attacking your station and triggered after the enemy destroys the station. Head to the officer menu -> tap the officer. For example; Envoy, Fortunate. As mentioned above, there are four types of ships in Star Trek Fleet Command. For 3-star parts, we would recommend you to defeat level 21+ hostiles. For example; some users are unable to claim daily rewards, wrong coordinates, repairing error, and more. Augments are the best. So, overnight, they attacked my station. Commanders, The new and exciting USS Discovery is here! @David Yep, Strength Up your Talla ship, assign better officers and then raid(scan to check the strength). @lonewolf It’s not possible. (so can hit a 12-16) the number of levels that can punch up or down may change with increased overall level. Mistaken Identity - Defend a helpless ship against Nausicaan attackers. This could be a reason. Seems unfair that they can Attack you, take note of your location to keep picking on you daily but you have no idea where to find them for revenge! Not even what you may have previously mined on another spot but not yet returned to your base? This function is similar to the Nova Empire game. The enemy can not steal this certain amount of cargo from your ship. The game gives you one ship for free when you start the game. Star Trek Fleet Command is a new mobile MMO based in the Star Trek universe, especially the world of the newer Star Trek movies. Is there a rule for every typemof ship when ship-xp is earned? Once done. Boring…, Finding 2* uncommon refined ore locations and how to use it. Dilithium is needed to research technologies in the R & D Department. My alliance member told me. Mais avant de lancer l’assaut, mieux vaut faire preuve de prudence et analyser ce qui vous attends. I would like to know how to accumulate rare G3 material outside of waiting for my refinery (level 26) to pump them out. ⇒One of the main in-game currency in Star Trek Fleet Command game is Latinum. Vous vous retrouverez alors sur l’écran suivant. Contact the developers. Building another ECS would not make the first stronger. Keep batching and you might get it. 03/26/2019 - www.youtube.com - www.gamesguideinfo.com. Windows 10 est recommandé. Head to the home station(interior)/base -> tap the ships option at the top-left. Same for the chest rewards. All the ships in Star Trek Fleet Command have a unique utility ability; protected cargo. If you tap the quest box, it will show you a hint. In some missions, the game does not guide you to the checkpoint. Go to the Galaxy screen and find a high level system ( For example- Jinnia (9) ). I am playing Star trek fleet command I am on level 9 I am having a issue with repairing my ship it keeps saying : ship error a ship error has occurred, please try again if this error persists please contact customer support. So these are the top briefly explained Star Trek Fleet Command tips, cheats & strategy. Ainsi, selon la puissance du vaisseau en face et la vôtre, le combat durera tout au plus une dizaine de secondes. How to get blueprints? Mais aussi, chaque vaisseau dispose d’un niveau de rareté du commun à l’épique et d’un nombre d’étoiles qui détermine sa puissance. Is it possible to repair a ship without going back to base? This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our websiteGot it! And my mining type ship earns xp when sent to mine. They are needed for promoting many officers above a certain rank. RARE REFINED CRYSTAL not uncommon. When your ship get destroyed when mining, do you get anything out of your cargo? anyone how it is possible to play the game with the same account on different supports, e.g. Inbox is grey and non functioning. @KaraBela Tap the profile avatar at the top left corner -> settings -> help and faq-> common question-> choose anyone -> at the bottom choose no next to “was this helpful” -> contact us. You can mine the tritanium from any system and it will be contributed to that mission. Here’s a brief explanation of the ins and outs of this beautiful ship. Mais il ne faut pas vendre la peau de l’ours avant de l’avoir tué, jetons un coup d’œil sur les informations des vaisseaux en cliquant sur l’onglet “i”. You get these cargo crates by completing the planetary missions. @richard That’s completely random. Does anyone know where to mine the Raw crystals? Plongez dans l’univers de Star Trek et parcourez la galaxie directement sur votre PC ! You would not find it in low level systems. That Jellyfish is pretty powerful against my station, which is maxed out at level 14 (again, I’m a new 15). This will help you in farming resources. Star Trek Fleet Command cheat world: thank goodness you're here! 2 min read. Or can we get it from defeating augment ships? Additionally, use the survey ships to mine the resources. BTW, can you tell me your base level. If you have already assigned the ship to available slots and want to change, then swap that ship. Eh bien, c’est simple, il suffit d’en recruter. How do you find higher lvl hostiles? Mais, comme dans tout space opera qui se respecte,ce qui fait frémir le plus les joueurs, ce sont les combats! Where can I find Dilithium Deposits? There you can level up the officer using officer XP. Many systems are showing wrong coordinates. Set course. At the start of the game, you produce Parsteel and Tritanium. Hi… Check this post – https://www.mrguider.org/articles/star-trek-fleet-command-mining-tritanium-crystal-gas-ore-dilithium/. Officer Overview. should you waste resources upgrading low level ships or save them and unlock more advance ships in research? Thanks in advance for answering. Tapping the view button will show you the list of characters you could get by drawing chests from that summon type(standard, ultra, premium). Check out this post – Crystal, Ore, Gas, Tritanium, Dilithium Farming in space. After it, tap the ship at the bottom of the screen. UKF. Why can’t I access my inbox? Basically, you don’t get the officers directly. Once your ship is carrying more than that amount, the additional resources above your Protected Cargo number are what will be taken by other players if they attack and win. BlueStacks 4 n'est pas disponible sous Windows XP. Why can’t I access my inbox? You get this item for free when you start the game. 9. Tap on any event and under the how to earn points section, you can check how to earn points. Become a Star Trek Fleet Command power player. @Tom Nope. Is there a certain level of player or faction you need to be to unlock it in the factions store? Believe me I am not stupid and tried to find a way to contact but could not find any. @G2K Yeah, if it’s a mining type mission, it doesn’t send you to that location. Shyn – go to the Manage screen for any of your ships and tap Details. To level up the ship, you need Ship XP. It happens in all the MMORTS games. I fly all over the place and can’t seem to find a lot of missions. Level up officers, promote officers. The game will give you this in-game currency as a reward upon leveling up or from other events(daily goals, missions). Si vous avez consulté notre guide à propos des vaisseaux dans Star Trek Fleet Command, vous savez donc que chaque vaisseau appartient à un type. I have been refining twice a day for the past 3 weeks and have never seen any rare material. You can check the power at the top-left corner on the home station screen(interior). If you want to assign more ships, you will have to build drydock. I’d like to be able to retaliate an attack but dont see a way. All these mining ships have the ability to mine a particular resource quickly. @Richard It’s very simple. Enter a galaxy on the brink of war as Federation, Klingon, and Romulan forces vie for control of the Alpha and Beta … I’ve heard poor things about scopley, and so was wondering if I should bother getting into this game. Star Trek Fleet Command Beginners Guide. Is there a way to find another player by name? Have asked this more than once. Data mining deliver s faster results than all other s , What's your opinion. As you progress in the game, you will battle against high-level hostiles, ships, and players’ base. You can check the ship type icon near strength word(tap the ship), Hi there. attacking Player away, don’t know why the system peace shield didn’t prevent him from attacking. Anything within your Protected Cargo is yours to keep either way. Or try searching in high level systems; it’s rare. Can you rename your ships as ship A ship B just dont look very good. For example for level +21 hostiles, search in level 21+ systems. All you can do is contact their support team. Yet if l buy an additional amount of latinum with actual cash- that gets credited immediately. We would recommend you to build duplicate survey/mining ships rather than the combat ships. And automatically gets disabled if you attack another player’s ship or station. What level refinery can refine level 3 resources? You have to recall it. Since you can not dismantle or delete the ships, don’t build duplicates of weak and combat ships. Thx, How do you find another players station? My station attacked 7 time within 5 minutes. BTW the current drop ratios even after the update (if it did anything at all) is terrible. We provided the info about the most efficient officer crews and ship types for farming a specific AI opponent, as well as step by step guide that is guaranteed to increase your daily resource income. Thanks. 7 comments. Star Trek Fleet Command Officers are probably the most important part of the game. When I give “HELP” to an Alliance Member in Alliance Contribute section. Sometimes u get it by completing the quests. @WillB Tap the inbox button at the bottom left -> select the battle/attack – tap the location icon. The one you mentioned above is one of them. 7, Hi, Star Trek: Fleet Command iOS. Is there any way to protect ships while mining? Does it really make any difference? Complete these planetary missions to get cargo crates. Let’s learn step-by-step: At the beginning of the game, you have two drydocks(Drydock A and Drydock B) in your fleet; so you can only assign up to two ships(Ship A and Ship B) in the fleet. Star Trek Fleet Command Mining – Raw Gas. Go to the Dilithium Guide to find all the locations ( Systems) where you can farm Dilithium. How many Boslic Slave Traders in Deneva do I have to kill to find the 4 Energy Manifolds. Vous devez avoir Windows 7 ou une version supérieure. You can use this currency to build, upgrade, and research instantly. Also, see – Mining locations & list, Do you love playing mobile games? So, let’s get straight to the Star Trek Fleet Command guide and tips: –. High-level hostiles can be found in high-level systems. Federation Recruit – Uncommon(40%), Rare(40%), Epic(20%). @Zack Head to a system and tap on station hub. @Brain Jacob Upgrade your refinery to level 20 to get that grade 3 refine option. Nope, unfortionately no option like that available for me. On the same screen, on the right side, you can check the crew stats and bonus. I'm out here in contested space and hang on. share. Why do my dilithium crystals disappear? From these chests, you can obtain blueprints, parts(interceptor, battleship, explorer). Les aptitudes sont activées lorsqu’un officier est affecté au pont d’un vaisseau. How do you dismantle a ship to free up a spot to build another? Sorry if this question sounds strange – how do i find systems by name search without the coordinates? Do you possibly have a breakdown of the mission planets? I am tired of spending 20 mins to relocate Orion from home base everyday. ⇒It would be a good idea to mine in less-crowded systems, because the enemy can raid anytime. And there you could find Tritanium resource point. For More Updates, Game News, Game Guides, New Game Releases, And ALERTS – Like Us On Facebook – Gaming Soul, Follow Us On Twitter – Gaming Soul. D’ailleurs lors de la composition de votre équipe, pensez à recruter des officiers de différents types : commandement, sciences, ou ingénierie et à les adapter par rapport aux vaisseaux de votre flotte. Thanks for any answers. I’m asking as it seems the amount collected does still counts in your daily mission even if you didn’t to the base… also because it’s a bit frustrating to very often be destroyed if you don’t stay behind your screen. anyone know where the Antenna quest starts(federation)? Here it is:-, ok my question is how do i refine the tier three ore my refinery only lets me refine their two ore, It indicates there was a war b/w ships/hostiles in the past few minutes or the battle is going on. How to get blueprints? Promoting -> Promoting increases the level cap of the officer. Battleship > Explorer. After it, you will have to build the ships. Even if I do my goals I can not claim the bonus. I think it is several levels. If you reach the maximum limit, you will have to upgrade the ship hanger. @Tom Refinery is the only source! Votre seule tâche est de Those Left Behind, which costs 40 Borg mission keys to unlock and can be found in the third milestone. The player can obtain latinum, loads of resources, recruitment tokens by completing all the daily goals. I have a couple questions regarding the attack. The main building at the home-station is Operations – Command Center. Where are there more deposits? If it’s a NPC mission, then there would be a yellow sign (! Hustle Castle guide: tips, cheats & strategies, Looney Tunes World Of Mayhem guide: tips, cheats & strategies, https://trekcommander.space/media/kunena/attachments/99/map_full_20190201.png, https://www.mrguider.org/articles/star-trek-fleet-command-mining-tritanium-crystal-gas-ore-dilithium/, Crystal, Ore, Gas, Tritanium, Dilithium Farming in space. Where do you acquire Uncommon Elements other than refining or purchasing them. @Richard Sometime you get them from the events reward and free crates. You are absolutely right! That’s crazy, since you said you got attacked 7 times in 5 minutes. You keep the protected cargo. Notez bien que les compétences de certains officiers peuvent se compléter, c’est donc à vous de trouver le meilleur compromis pour profiter des bonus. I crashed my phone, how do I get back on to my game after downloading it to my new phone? But I have no such thing. ... Star Trek Fleet Command Ship Guide. The 9 in bracket is the level of that system. Once it’s there it will tell you where you are on the right side. As you progress through the game or level up, things will change. On the same screen, tap the + button -> upgrade. Tap the build button to start the construction process. So how do I upgrade my ships without this mats? Destroy the hostiles to farm Ship EXP, parts, and other items. ⇒The ships in Star Trek Fleet Command are of four types; survey ships, interceptor ships, battleships, and explorers. Suivez ce guide attentivement pour comprendre comment jouer à Star Trek Fleet Command sur PC ou Mac. At level 14, the limit to punchin up or down is 2 lvls. My daily goals don’f work. C’est un intercepteur ! ⇒Players can attack a mining ship anytime. Drop rates – Uncommon(70%), Rare(25%), Epic(5.0%), Ultra Recruit – Consumes ultra recruit tokens. Has anyone reached Sol yet? Note – You must recall the ship to the home station and repair it. You have to be at level 10 (I think) to be able to attack other players that are also over 10. Dans Star Trek Fleet Command, le système de combat est très facile à prendre en main. I would like to know before I put effort and resources in it. @Anant Yep! If you have, then head to the recruit menu by tapping the officers button on the top-left. @Toby You can get uncommon Plutonium once you cross level 24 and rare plutonium gets available once you cross level 30. the mission doesnt direct me anywhere on the map, @Gavin Yep, same happened with me:( . If you are a f2p player, then you should spend it wisely. My ECS Fortunate hovers between 7000 and 9000 strength depending on how I do my Officer Assignments. To build a new drydock, upgrade the fleet commander technology in the R & D department. Territory Capture, Origin Sector, Isogen. You can check the list/locations here. After the guided sequence of tutorial missions, Scotty hands over guidance to artificial intelligence that he helped create. Relocating is like teleporting the base from one system to another, from a station’s hub to another station’s hub. @Don all you can do is upgrade the ship and make it more powerful so that other players wouldn’t attack it. I would like to ask something that it’s madness..i’ve seen a TURA ship with almost 20K power…how is it possible?..as far i know , TURA ship only could be upgrade until tier 4 , that means 6K so far… Thank you ! Me and my friends have also reported the issue. @Nora H This game has many bugs and glitches. Are they lost since you did not collect or is their content automatic added to your resources? Earn more than other players for better rewards. I have taken my mining ship to the Maluria system for the Tritanium quest and cannot find what I am supposed to do. Can you add crew members to your Station? That’s not a problem. I have a question about attacking bases. and how do i find his server? Or is the ‘Ingame’ latinum being debited to support a process i don’t know about? For example; Ship. À l’issue de chaque combat, vous gagnerez du parsteel qui vous servira entre autres à réparer vos vaisseaux. I believe the player got enough. The survey ships are good for mining. Hi Yatin, Mining or survey ships are not good for combat. Or is building it make my first ECS much stronger? If it’s a mining type ship, then send it to mine resources. What officer badges are available in Star Trek Fleet Command? Moving forward to more advanced content, we have a Star Trek Fleet Command guide that can be helpful if you want to build the Botany Bay and unlock Khan.We also have a list of locations where you can gather basic resources as part of our resources guide.Although Star Trek Fleet Command has grown much since we published all the above guides, each of the … What’s your refinery level and what are you looking for? You can get these parts from the PvE chests or mega chests. Tap the upgrade button -> level up. I played on my cellphone and have reached lvl 18. They said they’re working on it. Et pour cause ! You can explore in the Systems. In Klingon, recommend systems for G3 crystals are K’amia, Etaoin, Enthra. On that page there is a contact us button. Tap it and choose a ship. You don’t need to dismantle. I type in the coordinates of his but it says invalid. I do not understand how this officer recruitment mechanic works. I don’t see where the cadets that were in the chest go. According to the game, I’ve reached my “Max Level” in terms of upgrades and “Tiering Up”. Star Trek: Fleet Command Star Trek: Fleet Command iOS. Sometimes you get the chest while sometimes not. For example for level +21 hostiles, search in level 21+ systems. How can you contact their support team??? Love Star Trek, this game worth getting into? Hi Is there a map of the planets/systems with missions? Is there also a difference between the xp earned for battling with hostiles or other players? Vous pouvez y visualiser le nombre de commandants ennemis et la puissance de la flotte. Check Out – Best mobile games. Ripples in a Pond, which costs 80 Borg mission keys to unlock and can be … If I click “recruit” it just takes me to the chest purchasing menu. Faites-en part en commentaire et à bientôt dans un nouveau guide ! What are space grades? To check the battle report or chest, tap the inbox button at the bottom-left corner -> here you can see the battle reports. You can also increase the strength of ships through combat research in R & D Department. @Chris In Federation, recommend system for 3* crystals is Siiolux. Aucune intervention n’est requise de la part du joueur si ce n’est : observer. So don’t build recklessly. Si perdre un combat n’est pas trop pénalisant, cela vous oblige néanmoins à réparer votre vaisseau ce qui coûte du parsteel… et du temps ! Each time I lost resources; each time approximately 23K parsteel, 4400 Tritanium and 530 Dilitium was taken by other player. I unlocked an officer from a premium chest but the still say “recruit to unlock” when I look at them now. @Kinda try searching Raw ore in the high-level system. Prise en Charge Native de la Manette de jeu, Jouez Star Trek Fleet Command sur BlueStacks 4, Conditions d'utilisations et confidentialité, Politique de contestation des droits d'auteur. Just below the officer’s portrait, you can check how many shards are required to unlock it completely. I am all for helping, as long as I am not depriving myself of something I may need later on. I do not understand how to relocate my star base to a new system. Pour avoir des informations sur la flotte ennemie, cliquez sur l’onglet “scanner”. Et ces boosts peuvent facilement retourner l’issue d’un combat. ipad and mobile phone …. There is a limit to how much you can punch down. When you recruit, you also get officer XP as the reward or obtain from the quests, missions. You can contact their support team to fix this issue. I’m having an issue with Latinum retention. I wish someone would have told me to swap ships frequently. @Mad The daily goals rewards are not carried away to the next day. @Newman Star Trek Fleet Command Map – Click Here to view, Odd question- is there a way to drop missions? Only BATTLE REPORTS. If you want to build more, then you will have to upgrade ship hanger. Me I picked the first one clicked view. Let me know! @Clint Search in other systems. Sometimes, the game grants EXP. Cheat Star Trek Fleet Command hacks : secrets code, apk bug hacked mode. There you can mine the resources. Thanks. In that case check which resource you have to mine, in the mission menu. On the right side of the game’s screen, tap the events option and check out all the on-going events. What is the sense in building this second ECS vessel? Just says target level to low?? However, you can attack hostiles and enemy ships(mining resources or roaming in the space). OR Contact Us Contact. That red ring around player ship means someone is scanning you or going to Target. Where you can find other players’ base?
Salaire - Chirurgien Dubaï, Remplacement écran Tv Sony, La Princesse De Clèves 4e Partie Commentaire, Formater Clé Usb Tv Samsung, Costus Indien Cheveux, Forteresse De Kjotve Lingot, Chasseur D'appart Youtube, Rapport Stage Observation école Maternelle,