I mean for free to download not from psn store ?? ID: NPEB00342 Funciona: INT Tamao: 3,26 GB Divididos en 3 partes de 1GB y otro de 266Mb . Is there any way we can do it through mobile and use proxy to by pass . 1 – Download the splitted file from google drive ( we get “.pkg.660″, .”pkg.661” ecc ecc….) It is about advertisement on your website. Also when installing multimen as you instructed you said to change the file name of report data but there is no file such as report data and only the multimen gets downloaded. I would absolutely love someone to add them as actual DLC, I don’t know why no one has ever released the dlc as pkg installs, also dos this pkg include the paint pack and racing gear pack?? upload soulcalibur iv and soulcalibibur V, pls upload dark souls 1 pls or 1 monster hunter pls, Plz can you make bleach soul resuraction,devil may cry 4 and kingdom hearts 1.5 remix and 2.5 remix into PKG and RAP file pretty plase, Hello guys. FIFA 21 Legacy Editions [Multi/USA] Year: 2021. TALES OF GRACES 3. BLES00673-DiRT 2 and GRID1- BLES00256. before i drop my comment i would like to say great platform but this update for this website was wrong it keeps on bringing up pop—up i think you guys should continue with the former platform and please can you drop need for speed most wanted black edition on the pkg list pls i love that game and rap file i will be waiting for your reply.. Wildemodz 1.27 SPRX Download . and follow +1 on youtube!! to download. Roms e Isos de 3DS, Wii, PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, Gamecube, Arcade, NDS, Snes, Mega drive, Nintendo 64, GBA e Dreamcast para download Could you please upload Saint Seiya Soldiers Soul as I tried to make a PKG using CFW2OFW Helper and no luck ? Then Insert the USB drive in ps3. Love Application DLC  [JPN], TEARS TO TIARA 2 HEIR OF THE OVERLORD DLC  [US/EU/JPN], TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLESMUTANTS IN MANHATTAN ALL DLC  [US/EU], THE BUREAU XCOM DECLASSIFIED ALL DLC [US], The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim ALL DLC  [EU/US], THE LEGEND OF HEROES TRAILS OF COLD STEEL ALL DLC [US], The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel II ALL DLC [US/EU/JPN], THE PINBALL ARCADE ALL DLC US PSN + UPDATE FIX, Tom Clancy's GHOST RECON FUTURE SOLDIER ALL DLC  [US], Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 DLC [EU], Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist ALL DLC  [EU/US], TRANSFORMERS DEVASTATION ALL DLC  [EU/US], TRANSFORMERS Fall of Cybertron ALL DLC  [EU/US], TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN ALL DLC  [US], Transformers Rise The Dark Spank ALL DLC  [EU/US], ULTIMATE MARVEL vs CAPCOM 3 ALL DLC  [US/EU/JPN], ULTRA STREET FIGHTER IV UPGRADE & ALL DLC  [US], UNCHARTED 2 AMONG THIEVES ALL DLC  [US/EU], UNCHARTED 3 DRAKE'S DECEPTION ALL DLC  [US/EU], Utawarerumono Itsuwari no Kamen ALL DLC  [JPN], WARHAMMER 40.000 SPACE MARINE ALL DLC [US/EU], White Knight Chronicles 2 DLC  [EU/US/JPN], WRC 3 FIA World Rally Championship DLC [EU], WWE SMACKDOWN VS. Because I have a PKG game but I don’t have the RAP file, so when I try to inject it to my PS3 the game doesn’t work, Please add Disney Infinity 3.0 Rap File ? These are all the issues I faced till now. Modded Update.rpf 1.27. I try to download Uncharted 2 Among Thieves but the link is go to the https://www.ps3jailbreakdownloadfree.com/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-ps3-game-iso/ can you fix it? Lá, a heroína restaura velhos laços com uma garota chamada Chloe, descobrindo em si mesma a capacidade única de lidar com o tempo - Max é capaz de transformá-lo na direção oposta. Contact PKG Packaging. Thank you in advance, I’ll be waiting :), 1. The best thing is webMAN PKG can install on CFW and HEN consoles. I would greatly appreciate it, I’ve searched everywhere and I can not find it :(, can you upload Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd in EUR version (NPEB-02013) i have the rap but not the game :(, Can you make a tutorial about how make RAP files for a PKG game? me 2 want this game may u plz give us a date for uploding it or a range . Limit . 5D'S DECADE DUELS PLUS ALL DLC US [PSN], UNCHARTED 3 DRAKE'S DECEPTION ALL DLC US/EU, ULTRA STREET FIGHTER IV UPGRADE & ALL DLC US, Transformers Rise The Dark Spank ALL DLC EU/US, TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN ALL DLC US, TRANSFORMERS Fall of Cybertron ALL DLC EU/US, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist ALL DLC EU/US, Tom Clancy's GHOST RECON FUTURE SOLDIER ALL DLC US. some games which are uploaded when you open them it says coming soon but even when you click on the coming soon it still downloads the notepad which contains the main link for the game. For that part of the equation, you will have to download the original firmware that you would use on an actual console to update it. Also, some games don’t have the RAP FILE. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Atelier Escha & Logy Alchemists of the Dusk Sky DL... ASSASSIN'S CREED IV BLACK FLAG ALL DLC US/EU, ASSASSIN'S CREED REVELATIONS ALL DLC EU/US, ASSASSIN'S CREED BROTHERHOOD ALL DLC EU/US, Ar Tonelico Qoga Knell of Ar Ciel ALL DLC US, Ar nosurge Ode to an Unborn Star ALL DLC US, Agarest Generations War Zero All Dlc EU/US/JPN, YU-GI-OH! Thank you!! You guys are great and really helpful with this xploit version of PS3. ダンガンロンパ1・2 Reload CustomTheme PSV Theme JP Jan 25 2021. Can you tell me when is going to be ready spider-man web of shadows? Download Game PS3 PS4 RPCS3 PC Free New, Best Game PS3 PS4 RPCS3 PC Iso, Direct Links Torrent PS3 PS4 RPCS3 PC, Update DLC PS3 PS4 RPCS3, Hack Jailbreak PS3 … Please like and share our Facebook page and subscribe push notification. Please can you upload the hatsune miku project diva f 2nd (USA version) for ps3??? We will get back to you as soon as possible with the game PKG file and RAP file. Thanks, And also Afrika which is very rare and for which I also have an error message. i got 18 files 1024kbs i used multiman put files in my ps3 hdd . I need these two RAP files! Regards. Further, in the PS3 PKG games list, you can download all these games in other formats too. US EU JP ASIA Filter Options. How do I by pass it and use exploit hen Is there any way other then ps3 proxy server as I do not want to carry PC every time as it is in effective . thanks!! tears to tiara II (NPUB31576) (really looking for this one) Tales of Xillia 2 (NPUB31443) Under Night In-Birth ExeLate[st] (NPUB31868) Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax IGNITION (NPJB00785) Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir (NPUB31840) Lost dimension (NPUB31711) Eiyuu Senki – The World Conquest (NPEB02102). Of course they can be, pkg is the official ps3 installer format, even a ps3 on pure OFW can install pkg, you may not get a package manager feature on xmb but if you install a game/app from PSN officially, the installer format used in the background is pkg. Blue download button “> PLAY NOW” is not working ??? Hi, if you guys could upload Need For Speed Prostreet i would be very greatful. How I install the game in my ps3 Do we put the download files in USB and installed ?? Blue download button “> PLAY NOW” is not working ??? Can you help me? Asume el papel del protagonista de Resident Evil, . all of them are bigger than 4 gb so i cant copy them into a fat32 HDD. Install webMAN mod on your PS3 console and enjoy many new features on your exploited system. I hope that you can upload some games that don’t receive much atention like Green Lantern – Rise of The Manhunters and The Saboteur. plz add Heavenly sword pkg for ps3..and witcher. A PlayStation 3 package download tool. 2 – In a FAT32 USB (or external hdd) drive, create a folder called “packages” and put all the splitted files there. -Dragon Ball Budokai HD Collection -Dark Souls (1) Thank you! Minecraft Story Mode [PS3] [PSN] [3.55/4.21/4.46 The reason is behind that, you can now easily install games in your PS3 Super Slim console, if you are not aware of then for you we already published an article, how to inject ps3 games on OFW 4.81/4.82, and below mentioned all the games are tested. Download any game from my website and enjoy, all game are tested and working. Thanks. Contribute to bucanero/pkgi-ps3 development by creating an account on GitHub. ... Download . https://www.ps3jailbreakdownloadfree.com/uncharted-2-among-thieves-ps3-iso/, I failed to convert virtua tennis 4 and 3 in PKG only the 2009 version that worked thanks sharukh kindly do it. Just don’t cheat. Also, bookmark our website for quick access in the future and stay connected with us. Find your favorite game in the PS3 PKG Games List, download it and inject it in your PS3 console and enjoy it. DLC PS3 0 007 Golden Eye Reloaded DLC [US/EU] 007 LEGENDS ALL DLC [US/EU] A Ace Combat Assault Horizon DLC [EU] ADVENTURE TIME FINN & JAKE INVESTIGATIONS DLC [US] AGAREST GENERATIONS OF WAR DLC [US/EU/JPN] Agarest Generations War Zero DLC [EU/US/JPN] Agarest Generations War 2 DLC [US] Salve salve rapeiiiiizeeeee trazendo mais um vídeo Aki pro canal. THANK YOU, Could you upload the Eur version of J-Stars Victory VS+ (BLES02136) in PKG format along with a RAP file please? Further, if you need any other game which is not listed in the table, then please write or comment us. ATELIER SERIES (TOTORI, AYESHA, ESCHA & LOGY, SHALLIE), sir maybe you can make a part of pkg games +- 4GB so ps3 han can install it more easily from FD.. so not need to download it again from ps3 or use some tool to split file because the file is so larger bla bla bla… just suggestion ^^. Toll Free : 1(800) 496-1314 Phone : 1(805) 278-6648 Email : info@pkgpackaging.com Address : 311 Hearst Drive, Oxnard, CA 93030 ISO Certified: 9001:2015 and 14001:2015. Accept Privacy Policy, Saints Row IV Game of The Century Edition, Castlevania Lord of Shadow Mirror of Fate, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Double Agent, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution, The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 2, The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Danger of The Ooze, Red Dead Redemption Game of The Year Edition, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutants in Manhattan, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier, https://www.ps3jailbreakdownloadfree.com/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-ps3-game-iso/, If your game link is broken or missing, Please. Please can you get Gundam Breaker 1 and 2 please. if you re busy with other games u can put in a list and tell us the number of cars 3 in the list? please. Download Game PS3 PS4 RPCS3 PC Free New, Best Game PS3 PS4 RPCS3 PC Iso, Direct Links Torrent PS3 PS4 RPCS3 PC, Update DLC PS3 PS4 RPCS3, Hack Jailbreak PS3 … Please, do you have a RAP file for skate 3? gta5 i split the game , ps3splitter progr. All Games Playstation 3. Soon we will. Thanks. can i download ps3 games from your site and add directly to my ps3 using multi man or webman ? Home Forums > PlayStation 3 Forums > PS3 Jailbreak CFW and PS3HEN. Download Game PS3 PS4 RPCS3 PC Free New, Best Game PS3 PS4 RPCS3 PC Iso, Direct Links Torrent PS3 PS4 RPCS3 PC, Update DLC PS3 PS4 RPCS3, Hack Jailbreak PS3 … PS3 webMAN MOD is a homebrew plugin that contains many features. please upload cars 3 in PKG format with rap file. Please, i need this game. thanks a lot xD, HI SMART SK, PLS ADD GOD OF WAR SAGA, CAUSE ASCENSION IS ALREADY ON WEBSITE, SO PLS ADD SAGA, BECAUSE ITS 5IN1 GAME, SO NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD EVERY GAME SEPARETELY, APREACIATE IF YOU GET THIS GAME ON WEBSITE :D. Can you please share the rap files for these games? We are continuously working on it and try to update all the games in PKG format with RAP file as soon as possible. ... //de… i installed the game from ps3 packages standard install , it showed up in xmb , i clicked and tryed to run gta5 , the game said i had to renew to licence to play the game. Browse and download Minecraft Ps3 Maps by the Planet Minecraft community. Request One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 + Rap file please.. Hi, could you please try to upload the following games’ PKG/Rap? Genre: Sport. And, thank you so much for everything! Official Site… Im searching for this game for a while now and cant find it, thanks. Hi everybody. Can you pls add Ratchet and Clank: Tools of destruction, a crack in time and Nexus? What’s those updates are for? Le soft réunit les plus grands héros de l’univers de Marvel, tels que Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Spider-Man, Wolverine et … to eliminate downloading to my laptop then ftp or back ups to ps3, You can easily play online. Is it safe to update that??? im starting to think i cant renew games i only have a 14.2 gb usb i cant install with it , i think. killzone 2 doc file is corrupted and both killzone 2 and 3 rup is missing so icant put theme in my ofw please fix the probleme and put rap files, can you please add Kingdom hearts 1.5 remix and Kingdom hearts 2.5 remix. Please, I cant find it…, Sir. The latest version of webMAN 1.47.25.9 support CEX & DEX. Can I contact Administration? or What Please Answer Me..>. Glad to share with you, we updated many games in the PKG format for you. Can I contact admin?? Please fix this :), please ATELIER SERIES (TOTORI, MERURU, RORONA), Hello. To do this, visit the official PlayStation site and click on “Help” on the top-left menu. Um dia, ela volta para sua cidade natal, Arcadia Bay, onde passou toda a sua infância. Can you upload Tony Hawks Pro Skater 5 :D. Thanks! RPCS3 emulates the PlayStation 3’s hardware but not its software. i have the .rap dl with the files with the game , or do i have to install the rap somewhere else or install it seperately or where do i install the .rap file ?? Hello guys, this site is the best. Please Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 (EUR)– “RAP”– and thx a lot for this great works i love your website and especially your chanel youtube. CAN YOU PLEASE ADD 1 – GOD OF WAR COLLECTION 2 – GOD OF WAR ORIGINS COLLECTION 3 – GOD OF WAR 3 IN PKG FORMAT + RAPS :_), is there NBA 2K18 PSN NPUB31866 or NPEB02452 ?? EM PKG O PlayStation 3 (PS3) é um console de videogames desenvolvido pela Sony Computer Entertainment. just not sure if i can dl the updates from psn or ask use to make update ? and how thank you, Can you please upload Dragon’s Crown Thanks, this is an amazing list hands down best site could you upload bleach soul resurreccion please. Could you please upload H.A.W.X 2 PKG and RAP files for PS3 ???? I really wanna that game :'(, Please add dragon ball raging blast 2 in pkg please please fast. Can you upload 007 james bond goldeneye reloaded pkg. List of PS3 Saved Games that are Copy Protected List of PS3 Saved Games are NOT Copy Protected How to use locked (copy protected) saved games # . Order By . Please upload nba 2k18 pkg file and rap file, can you upload Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi pkg and with rapfile, For now, you can download FIFA 17.
Dictée La Naissance De Vénus, Niche Pour Chat Extérieur Gifi, Tu M'as Envoyée Ou Envoyé, Porsche 930 Usa, Rituel De L'oeuf Pour L'amour,