He is specifically known for his whiffed Ezreal and Ashe ults and protecting himself from corona virus by using cleanse. ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠘⣆⠈⢇⠨⠉⠰⠈⠁⢀⠏⠀⠰⠁⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⢑⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀ People get so trolled by the bubble, and her voice lines are so cute like when she sings about chocolate cake LOL! My phone chimes. I think It’s really unfair that there aren’t any NA teams, why isn’t such a huge, skilled, representative portion of the playerbase not participating? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠹⡇⠈⢧⡀⢠⠀⣠⠋⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ There's a reason Europe never wanted you. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣶⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Main Quest: 1 Answer: Why does it keep saying "attempting to reconnect"? All rights reserved. 20. twitchquotes: Riven is the perfect champion. What is DeepFuckingValue's (GameStop Deca-Millionaire) Investment Style? Something wrong happened behind the scenes. ⠄⣼⣿⣿⣳⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⢭⣶⣇⠄⠻⣿⣧⡀⠙⢿⣿⣷⣦⡀⠙⠇ Seraphine isn’t “imaginary.” She posts real tweets, feels real emotions, makes real music... All you trolls are MALDING because she doesn’t reply to your tweet comments probably. Convet Digital to Handwritten Scanned Page, Complete Your Assginment Here. Send. 2 wins 3 losses in promo placements PepeLaugh, You need to win at least 3 out of 5 games to get promoed to the next division in League of Legends ranked games. With every 3rd Q cast she flips upside down ahd shows her panties to the 300 million active incel League of Legends players. 4Head. TSM's owner Andy “Reginald” Dinh revealed in an interview with The Washington Post today that the team has signed star Taiwanese support SwordArt to a two-year, $6 million contract." Soy main de Zoe y es tan tan divertida!! Hey guys I’m new here. In June 2017, he was picked up by NA LCS team Phoenix1. ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢻⣿⣷⢀⣠⣶⣿⣿⣶⣄⡀⣾⣿⡟⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ His words echo through my $5 earbuds. Printed on 100% cotton watercolour textured paper, Art Prints would be at home in any gallery. [Copypasta] i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about reynad 1228 twitchquotes : i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about reynad. A growing database for chat copypasta from streaming sites like Twitch, YouTube Gaming, Facebook Gaming. I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. Don't make me laugh. I love cats, and my parents tell me I'm a parasite, so we have a lot in common. ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠛⠛⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿ My mom just entered my room and asked me to stop watching garbage. Hi i am 7 yr. old russian ex-professional Superman 64 player and i want to become professional lol Vodkaman to avenge my sister, who got vodka underdose last year and now she cant play this game anymore. If Riven does not recast the ability within 4 seconds of the previous cast, the ability goes on cooldown.. Each of the three casts has Riven slash with her sword, dealing physical damage to all enemies struck, resetting her basic attack timer, and … TSM aka "Terminal Six, Mates" are the #1 NA team to speedrun airport any %. Today, it's worth more than $40 million. What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Katy t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m (Katy the Penguin of Doom) is a copypasta story told from the perspective of a 13-year-old girl who claims to visit 4chan’s /b/ (random) board because she is “very random.” Written in a jumble of l33tspeak and SMS shorthands, the story is meant to mock the attention-seeking style of humor that is often characterized as “so random” by … With a farewell to Scott for his outstanding work, I drag myself to my bed, ready to fall asleep. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠻⣿⣿⣷⣦⣴⣾⣿⣿⠟⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ But isn’t this a Worldwide league of legends championship? For removal of shared content, please notify ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠀⠘⠿⠇⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ The pickpocket will see this and assume that the wallet is there. And said thanks?? ⢰⣿⣿⣳⣿⣿⣻⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠹⣿⣿⣄⠄⠹⣿⣿⣴⡄⠄ I was platinum. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⣤⣮⣥⠤⣼⣷⠖⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ And you call yourself "challenger"? (▀̿Ĺ̯├┬┴┬┴ Psst... kid, you wanna disable adblock? High quality Copypasta inspired Art Prints by independent artists and designers from around the world. I gather the strength in my forefinger as I slowly lift it over my R key. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠊⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ If we hadn't anchored I wouldn't be hardstuck in the fucking atlantic sea" and "No, my pathing wasn't bad, if the captain had listened to me we could've denied 3 waves". People get so mad at the constant singing, and her voice is so cute, like when she sings about about being in K/DA! LCS, aka "Literally Cannot Sidelane", is Riot's premier Wildcard region held in the saltiest continent and denoted as such, NA. Browse 😂 on Instagram 😂 on Twitter 😂 on Wikipedia 😂 on Yelp 😂 on YouTube 😂 on Google Trends 😂 on Nomad List Proposals 😂 Face with Tears of Joy Emoji Proposal: L2/07-257, L2/09-026 More 🔀 Surprise me 🧙‍♀️ 🎰 🎱 🎲 🔮 External Links 😂 The cry laughing emoji needs to be stopped -- here's why 😂 The ‘tears of joy’ emoji is the worst of all Go Yuumi!!!!!! 1.4K likes. ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⢆⠘⡄⡁⢀⠉⠦⠊⣁⠴⢁⠄⠐⡟⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢇⠈⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⡺⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀ Copypasta can usually be found posted in a discussion about any subject, and will usually be intended to draw out newer users into responding negatively to it, much to the amusement of more veteran users. 0/0/0? NA SPAMMING CHAT FROM AIRPORT KEKW NA SPAMMING CHAT FROM AIRPORT KEKW NA SPAMMING CHAT FROM AIRPORT KEKW NA SPAMMING CHAT FROM AIRPORT KEKW NA SPAMMING CHAT FROM AIRPORT KEKW NA SPAMMING CHAT FROM AIRPORT KEKW. People get so trolled by the charm, and her tweets are so cute like when she writes about anxiety LOL! She responded: “I know. I'm only plat and I already get … Side Quest: 1 Answer: Main menu screen to big? (Actually, they are mostly Unicode faces — the ASCII standard does not include all the characters you need — but nobody says "Unicode faces" because it sounds stupid.) ", HotPokket HELLO RIOT? They are currently found in Gate 06 of the Shanghai Pudong Airport making up excuses for not winning a single game at Worlds. In particular they are current worldrecord holders in Airport Any % and Airport no wins. View Profile View Forum Posts vegetarian brah Join Date: Aug 2010 ... keeping this ****ing thread alive because i took to much effort in finding those hilarious sexual copy pasta's League of Legends - Buttchuggle BFBC2 - Rabbadxs (PSN) <3 Kid Cudi. All rights reserved. I can do anything right now. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ He can be found sailing the bottom of solo-queue just like he almost sailed the bottom of the sea. Michael is the ONLY one who goes against the grain to show you that indeed the 27% winrate is a myth and will demonstrate that perfectly clearly how it should be closer to 10%... I’m hoping Zoe DIES xD I’m a Zoe HATER because she’s so cute and EVIL! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡤⢾⢼⢺⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢸⣶⣍⢿⢧⣿⣿⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠘⡜⣿⣷⣴⣦⣀⠘⠄ League of Legends copypastas Do This Now to Trade Like DeepFuckingValue (GameStop Deca-Millionaire) An indepth guide to how you can trade like GameStop deca-millionaire DeepFuckingValue, who's analysis led him to invest in GME more … Seraphine is real. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡫⢑⢥⠖⢣⠗⠁⢠⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ She’s super DEGENERATE but also smarter than she looks, just like SATAN as a kid XD, DL aka “Dropped Liability” is an ex-ADC player for TL. ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠰⠀⢻⠳⢾⣯⣸⣧⠀⠀⠀⠘⣡⡖⢻⠃⡌⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ LCK AKA “literally can’t kill” is the most boring major region internationally known for their low tempo boring gameplay, their premier caster LS aka “literally sleeping” and owning the record for the longest league game of all time. Everybody says they are too weak and need buffs. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠙⠁⠀⠀⠀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Me encanta trolear con su burbuja, y sus diálogos son tan monos como cuando canta sobre tarta de chocolate LOL! Warning: this content is nsfw. People get so trolled by her bubble and her voice lines are SATANIC, like the one about cake! Because you're bad. League of Legends I’m a Zoe main and she’s just so fun!! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⣿⣇⢸⣿⣷⣦⣍⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣩⣴⢾⣿⡇⣸⣿⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠁⢀⡀⢀⣤⣄⡀⢈⡗⠒⠬⠙⠧⠴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ This is the way I see it, if this user can randomly friend request users, he most likely has access to a database of users, in which case he doesn't need to friend request a user to DDoS them. A subset of copypasta that include generous usage of emojis in the writing. Refresh and try again. ⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ It really shows how progressive Riot Games™ really is. Your silver fanboys might like you, but I'd fuck you up on the rift. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠲⠛⠈⠙⠹⠳⡆⠂⠀⠀⠂⢒⡩⠓⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ OSFrog People get so trolled by the Q damage, and his voice lines are so alpha like when he talks about his tongue LOL OSFrog He’s super random but also stronger than he looks, just like Sneaky xD OSFrog, LS aka "Lost Sailor" is a navigator turned caster who hails from Antartica. Twitch Copypasta. General: 3 Answers: How do I equip the new Pulsefire boarder for league? Not me though.. Reddit user DeepFuckingValue invested $53,000 in GME stocks and calls in 2019. !1😂😂😂😜😜🤡🤡🤓 Lololol 😂😎😂lol😎😂lol😎😊😎 Elon Musk!!!11!! We share,What we find worth sharing during internet surfing.We are not the actual owner of shared content. KEKW 0-10 IN GROUPS KEKW FASTEST INTERNATIONAL B05 LOSS TO EU KEKW NEVER WON WORLDS KEKW NEVER WON MSI KEKW IRRELEVANT SINCE S1 KEKW OBSESSED WITH EU KEKW 0 TEAMS OUT OF GROUPS KEKW TSM XD KEKW NA. i- what finish your sentence i swear to god everybody keeps saying this but why why what does it mean why would you say that and then not say the rest of the sentence just please finish what you were saying why does this keep happening soon enough conversations are going to devolve into 1 word said by … [Copypasta] Riven is the perfect champion. ⠄⢀⣿⣿⣿⣣⣿⣷⣌⡛⢿⣿⣾⡟⠁⢤⣤⣀⠙⢿⣿⣷⣄⠄⠙⢿⣷⠄ Reddit user DeepFuckingValue invested $53,000 in GME stocks and calls in 2019. An online objection maker where you can have characters from Ace Attorney object on your behalf. She’s super DEGENERATE but also smarter than she looks, just like SATAN as a kid XD, I hope Seraphine wins xD. It’s the big Z, Iced Z, Double Z, Z to the Z, Double Z” while i was doing this he fired his missiles at me shouting “DDDDRRRRRRRRDRRRRRRRDRRRRR” and I died. Sorry! Navy Seal Copypasta (also known as the “Marine Copypasta”, "Internet Tough Guy Copypasta” and “Gorilla Warfare Copypasta”) is a facetious message containing a series of ridiculous claims and grandiose threats that portray the poster as an Internet tough guy stereotype. "Same!" Checking the notifications, I saw only one. LCS PODCAST STARTS NOW ResidentSleeper 40 MINS BETWEEN GAMES ResidentSleeper SUCH A SHAME WHEN GAMES INTERRUPT TALKING ResidentSleeper FAKE NARRATIVES ResidentSleeper FORCED HYPE ResidentSleeper, 4Head HELLO NA? ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣁⣀⣈⣩⣭⣶⣿⣿⣿⣷⣭⡶⠋⠄⠄⠄, ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠤⠀⠒⠒⠂⠐⠒⢢⡦⠆⠀⠀⠀ ⠄⠻⣿⢇⣾⣿⣿⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⡯⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠘⡽⡟⢫⣴⣶⡆⠄ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 4Head TL HERE 4Head WE ARE WAITING AT THE MCDONALDS BY GATE 06 , TSM who's first seed in their group goes 0-6 in Worlds 2020. ⠄⠄⠄⢠⣾⣿⡗⢿⣶⣶⣤⣴⣾⠟⢠⡏⠄⠄⠈⠙⠿⣿⣿⣷⣦⠄⠄⠄ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿⣆⠀⠈⠙⠛⠛⠛⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠔⠁⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠑⢠⠣⠦⣽⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Break out your top hats and monocles; it’s about to classy in here. ⠄⠄⠙⢷⣿⡭⠡⠆⢸⣿⣿⣿⡇⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠻⠄⢫⠄⣀⡹⣿⡇⠄ It's a copy and pasted block of text usually posted on a message board to troll newer users and as an inside joke between older users. CLG is fantastic, just needs to work on communication, map awareness, laning, vision control, csing, poking, landing skillshots, objective control, early game, mid game, late game, ganking, and getting kills. This is the last game of my plat promos. In the playoffs, they faced off against Snake Esportsin the Quarterfinals but lost the series 2-3, finishing 5th-8th. … Welcome to North America, SwordArt. She’s super random but also smarter than she looks, just like me xD. TSM, also known as "Tossed Six Million" is a North American investment firm often known for their innovative investment strategy of burning up money and failing to return any meaningful results. Submit your own copypasta to protect and preserve cultural heritage or browse through a variety of categories and learn. However, Phoenix1 was unable to continue this momentum, finishing 10th in the 2017 NALCS Summer season, despite … 136. Today, it's worth more than $40 million. ━━━-╮ ╰ ┃ ━ ┃ ┃ ╰━ ╮ ╰┳╯ ╰ ┳╯ ╰╮ ┳━╯ Deixa Yasuo Open ╰╮╭━╮ RAPAZIADA TMJ ╱ ╲ ╰━┻┻╮╲╱ ╲ O O ┃ ╲╱ ╲ ╱ ╲ ╱ ╳ ╳ ╲ ╱╲ ╱ ╲ ╱╲ ╱ Queria saber se vcs tem alguns diferenciados igual a esse ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠓⠲⠤⢤⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣠⣤⣶⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢈⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⡁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄. ⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠸⣿⣧⡉⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠋⣩⣥⠆⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠁ Hi guys, I'm a 12 year old from Uganda. Espero que gane Zoe xD. The season will end in 7 minutes. ⢴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡈⣿⣿⡸⣿⣷⣶⣶⣶⣶⣖⣾⣿⣿⣿⢁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡦ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⠷⢿⠟⠷⣝⢏⣽⡶⠶⠶⠶⠶⠶⠶⠶⢶⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The enemy team retreats back into their low elo. expand. r/copypasta: this subreddit was made to archive copypasta. Press J to jump to the feed. Team King had a decent performance in the regular season of the 2015 LPL Spring Season and finished 7th with 5 wins, 10 draws and 7 losses. Mike Yeung has been playing LoL since season one, reaching challenger during season three while only being 13 years old. Their unique team name reflects the terminal their early flight departs from at Beijing International Airport after humiliating losses in Worlds, which helped them secure the world record pace for 2020 airport run. She is so beautiful and sings like a goddess just like Twitch Chat xD, Seraphine is real. People get so trolled by her beat drop and her voice lines are SATANIC, like the one about high school! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡆⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀ She’s super random but also smarter than she looks, just like me xD. "This is the biggest salary in LCS history. - DotEsports. I pause to take in the world around me. TSM and TL waiting for Fly at the airport. 792k. He is specifically known for his knowledge about "freezing" and one-tricking Volibear in level 25 draft … Galio prepares himself before leaping into the air, and delivering a devastating blow to the enemies' backline. 20. I hope Tahm wins xD OSFrog I’m a Tahm main and he’s just so fun ! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢾⢽⢶⣟⡅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ But your walls are better. When will they play? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢢⡤⡂⡠⠤⣰⡁⡓⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Copy Pasta “HOLY SHIT! u wouldnt say this shit to him at lan, hes jacked. ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠀⠀⠙⠛⠋⠁⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ ⠄⠄⢠⣿⣿⣿⠇⢶⣤⣀⡺⠿⠋⣠⡾⠄⠄⢤⣶⣤⣄⠈⠛⢿⣿⣷⡄⠄ I'm a Sera main and she's just so fun!! Hot tip: When someone yells pickpocket start searching for your wallet in the groin area and exclaim 'Thank God my wallet is safely tucked between my testicles'. 05-15-2011, 10:44 PM #23. Lol. ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣦⡬⢙⠛⠿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⠿⠛⡋⢥⣴⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ Maby even consider donating to … 4Head TL HERE 4Head AIRPORT WIFI PASSWORD IS "123456789" 4Head waiting for fly quest. Copyright 2021 © TwitchQuotes. ... Nice catching up lol. LS aka "Losing Scout" is a washed up caster. He is specifically known for his knowledge about "freezing" and one-tricking Volibear in level 25 draft pick. I say...no, I yell, with the ferocity of a million suns, the single word that could be heard around the world. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⠿⠿⠿⠋⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ... People get so trolled by the bubble, and her voice lines are so cute like when she sings about chocolate cake LOL! "Same. ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣄⣀⣀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿, The time was 1:53 AM. She's super random but also smarter than she looks, just like me xD, ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣸⣿⣿⠁⠄⠄⢀⡀⠄⠄⠈⣿⣿⣇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ 136. FlyQuest is the last NA team standing at Worlds. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠀⠀⠈⠛⢿⣿⠿⠋⠁⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I think it's really nice that Riot Games™ provides iron players a league to play "professionally" in. ⠄⠄⠄⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣌⠻⣿⣿⡟⣿⣿⣿⡿⣡⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⠄⠄⠄ ... it funny 😳🤬🤬🤬😏 Ur a instragam normie!! ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠻⡿⠃⣿⣿⣷⣌⠻⡇⣿⠟⣩⣾⣿⣿⠘⢿⠟⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ It tries to simulate the writing style in messaging apps or how “normies” talk. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⡇⠀⠈⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣠⡶⠿⠿⠿⠿⠟⠁⣰⠇⣈⠻⣿⣿⣷⣶⣤⣀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ Yuumi might not be able to flash, but it lights up my life and heart. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠾⠟⠻⠿⣿⠿⡿⢿⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣷⡸⣿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ yall are pathetic lol. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡤⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠋⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀ TSM and TL are NA teams at Worlds 2020. It is ridiculed for its poor international performance and macro, favouring the "NARAM" style. ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠙⠃⠄⢀⣚⣭⣭⣭⡍⠄⣿⣿⣿⡿⢟⣛⣂⠄⣼⡿⣣⡟⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⢀⣾⣿⣿⢸⣿⣟⠻⣿⣷⣦⡹⢏⣴⣾⣿⠏⢻⣿⡇⣿⣿⣷⡀⠄⠄⠄ rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl ___^___ _ l __/ [] \ lol===__ \ l \___ ___ ___] i i -----/ The gif version: The previous version of my blog had a post with the ROFLCOPTER ASCII text, and after a few months, it was the most highly trafficked post on my blog, and continued to draw over a hundred hits a day. why my Q,W,E,R,D,F when play LOL, won't work when typing word still ok? I hope Yuumi wins. I have full faith in her. I don’t care what you want to say. ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠈⠙⠒⠿⣆⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠀⣠⠶⠛⠋⠁⠉⢠⣿⣿⣿ ⠄⠄⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡙⣿⣷⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣾⣿⢋⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠄⠄ ⠀⠀⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⡿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠦⢤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠥⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣄⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Cummy abusers. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣣⣡⡭⠉⠀⡸⡇⡀⠀⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I’m a Seraphine main and she’s just so fun!! So ive been improving my mechanics for 4 … ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⢡⡀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣆⠘⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠔⠀⠀⠀⠀⡐⠀⢾⣿⣿⣿ Welcome to Emoticon Central, a single location where you can find all of your favorite ASCII faces. Physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual limits no longer apply to me. What is DeepFuckingValue's (GameStop Deca-Millionaire) Investment Style? He states: "I had to shove the wave and ended up in NA. TSM goes 0-6. ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⡈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢁⣀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⠀⢷⠀⡈⠻⣿⠀⠀⡠⠚⠀⢷⠃⢰⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿ not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. What is DFV's investment style? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣶⠀⠋⣠⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⢀⣾⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I don’t care what you want to say. They even let this so called "LCS" participate at Worlds with up to 3 teams! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠒⠀⢠⣾⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠁⠀⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Surprised Pikachu T-Shirts now available! Copyright 2021 © TwitchQuotes. That’s why she replied to me a couple days ago when I congratulated her.. she literally replied? ⠄⠄⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⢸⣿⣿⢀⡀⠹⣿⣷⣿⣿⠏⠵⣚⣾⣿⡇⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠄⠄ ⠘⣵⣿⣿⣿⣸⣿⣿⢾⣿⣿⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠄⡜⣿⣿⣷⠄⠄⠁⣿⡿ What is DFV's investment style? Otherwise, they need to know that our accounts exist at all, and that is a very low chance for any individual person. ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡘⡗⢦⣀⠀⠀⣸⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⢀⣤⢚⠏⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿ Copypasta is Lengthy Text That Is Mindlessly Copy-Pasted Repeatedly In Twitch Chat, Often To Make Fun Of Something Through Satire And Repetition. "I'M GOING IN!" NA “Near Airport” is known as the fastest region to arrive at the Airport. We did it. LS aka "Lost Sailor" is a navigator turned caster who hails from Antartica, having been lost at sea due to his lack of geographical knowledge as well as his lack of map awareness and ending up in the region known for their excellent ARAM skills and elderly pro players. ROBLOX CHAT BYPASS NEW LOL Translator Type "custom" to create custom. ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠈⣉⠛⢦⡈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠁⠀⠐⢉⡉⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿ HELLO FLY? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠁⠀⠘⠑⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀, I’m hoping Seraphine DIES xD I’m a Seraphine HATER because she’s so cute and EVIL! Surprised Pikachu T-Shirts now available! ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡦⣀⠀⠀⠉⠻⠟⢻⣿⠀⠀⠀⠃⠟⠛⠉⠁⠀⠀⢀⡄⣺⣿⣿⣿ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠣⠌⠁⠈⠄⠌⣷⠠⠅⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ February 2020. Mike quickly made an impact, first leading P1 to an upset victory over Immortals and then a 4-2 record at Rift Rivals, winning the Rift Rivals Group Stage MVP for his efforts. This is almost definitely copypasta. twitch chat copy to clipboard. I hope Zoe wins xD. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡔⢓⢄⢖⢙⡿⢀⡾⣸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ i cried lol 05-15-2011, 01:16 AM #21. superstrongboy. ⣿⣿⣿⣿⡁⠀⠈⠻⢶⣤⣀⣀⣽⡆⠘⣿⠇⠀⢸⠀⢀⣠⡴⠞⠃⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿ Something wrong happened behind the scenes. The message brought a tear to my eye. Sorry! ⢸⡿⣱⣿⣿⣏⣿⣿⢸⣿⣿⣧⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠘⣿⣿⣦⠄⠈⢿⡿⣱⣿ Navy Seal Copypasta What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Copy paste #LOL. Refresh and try again. Tech Support: 1 Answer: How Much GB Is League Of Legends? He is specifically known for his “Everyone is trash” mindset, which he only recently realized applied mostly to himself. TSM and TL have been knocked out. I sold my 6 kids just to be able to afford internet to watch C9 play at worlds. Riven can activate Broken Wings three times before the ability goes on cooldown, with a 0.3125-second static cooldown between casts. We're down by bot turret with our team as we push our lead. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⡋⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ COPY BrainSlug THIS BrainSlug GOO BrainSlug TO BrainSlug HELP BrainSlug G2 BrainSlug COPY BrainSlug THIS BrainSlug GOO BrainSlug TO BrainSlug HELP BrainSlug G2 BrainSlug. TSM, TL, and FlyQuest are NA teams at Worlds 2020, 4Head HELLO TSM? ☎️ HotPokket MAE HERE ☎️ POLICE VOLIBEAR SELECTED ☎️ HotPokket IM TRIGGERED ☎️ HotPokket, 0-10 IN GROUPS, FASTEST INTERNATIONAL B05, KEKW 0-10 IN GROUPS KEKW FASTEST INTERNATIONAL B05 LOSS TO EU KEKW NEVER WON WORLDS KEKW NEVER WON MSI KEKW IRRELEVANT SINCE S1 KEKW OBSESSED WITH EU KEKW 0 TEAMS OUT OF GROUPS KEKW TSM XD KEKW NA OMEGALUL Clap. In the original post, the writer claimed to be a former Navy Seal with a long history … Es super random pero también mas lista de lo que parece, justo como yo xD, I hope Seraphine wins xD. The message simply read: “I’m proud of you.” Now very emotional, I typed a reply. A text from Clown9 Sneaky. I am a Yuumi main. TSM AKA "Throws Six Matches" is a North American team known for their questionable play and inability to win a game. This subreddit was made to archive copypasta. Since they gave up on the LoL Worlds Championship, they are investing in Speedruns. ⠄⠄⠄⠐⠶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣌⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣡⣿⣿⣿⣿⠶⠂⠄⠄⠄ I see Scott rolling in as Rammus, traveling at a speed that would put Sonic himself to shame. Tech Support: 6 Answers I told her that League of Legends was a respectable esport with millions of player around the world. twitchquotes: LS aka "Lost Sailor" is a navigator turned caster who hails from Antartica, having been lost at sea due to his lack of geographical knowledge as well as his lack of map awareness and ending up in the region known for their excellent ARAM skills and elderly pro players. [Copypasta] I hope Zoe wins xD. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀, ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣀⣤⣴⣶⠞⠛⢶⣤⣄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. I was talking about TSM, they’re trash” KEKW. DL aka “Dropped Liability” is an ex-ADC player for TL that is often ridiculed for his inability to use the summoner spell Flash. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣇⡀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠙⠓⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 4Head HELLO TSM? Fiddle this, Fiddle that... For fucks sake chat you do this every time a new champion comes out. 4Head TSM HERE 4Head WE FOUND TL AT THE AIRPORT MC DONALDS 4Head WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU 4Head WIFI PASSWORD 0-6. After Star Horn Royal Club … ⠀⣠⣴⣦⣼⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡆⠀⢀⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⢳⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ These people usually have very supple and delicate hands so when they try to take your wallet you will instead get a pleasant fondling to your genital area. 4Head EU HERE 4Head ARE YOU GOING TO GET OUT OF GROUPS THIS YEAR?? - imlolman/Copy-Pasta LS aka "Losing Scout" is a washed up caster who finds talent by inting in soloqueue and letting his teammates carry him. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol. It’s the big Z, Iced Z: First time i fought Ziqo in arena i was like “HOLY SHIT!
Signe Grossesse Jumeaux, Stage Architecture D'intérieur Paris, Physique Chimie Seconde, Corrigé Cned La Ferme Des Animaux, Comment Réagir Après Une Dispute, Moteur Porte De Garage Somfy Dexxo Pro 800, La Couleur Des émotions Livre,