STAYS WHEN YOU SWAP CHARACTERS (which is why she can also be a great electro support!). Aside from this, she’s pretty much a delightful character to play with especially once you trigger her burst which creates a very similar effect to Electrocharge elemental reaction. Beidou calls upon that monstrous strength and the lightning to create a Thunderbeast’s Targe around herself, dealing Electro DMG to nearby opponents. Comment jouer Beidou ? Home Tags Support beidou build. Meningkatkan ATK sebesar 20/25/30/35/40%. You can tap E to attack in front of you and do Electro damage, or you can hold E to put up a shield to absorb hits and release a powerful counter. to taking damage, so her ultimate reduces damage taken and also dishes damage while you normal/charged attack. And now that Zhongli got buffed, you can pair him together with her and utilize the 20% reduced enemy resistance from the Jade shield that will let you end up with even nastier counter attacks. Avec son Invocation des marées elle limite fortement le besoin de soigneur dans l’équipe. Electro Support DPS build. Make sure to help your captain or walk the plank (it’s cause Beidou is a pirate) PSA #2: Both Beidou’s abilities scale off ATK, but her E … Beidou Best Weapon. For Beidou, we want to primarily focus on electro charge and superconduct. The important thing you need to understand about her elemental skill is that it becomes a stronger attack if you either take two hits from any incoming enemy attacks or if you’re able to perfectly time it the moment you’re about to get hit. If you love Beidou, then get her to C4 when you get the chance. Best Genshin Impact Beidou build. Il en va de même pour la Brisure d’orage qui offre également un complément de dégâts non négligeable. Beidou grants a 20% stamina reduction when swimming to the entire party. Beidou Quick TL;DR DPS Build Guide. Tag: support beidou build. I use Beidou C1 to support my DPS Kaeya C2 Similar with you, i also build her with Energy Recharge since i have a lot of Exile Set. ... Any catalyst user is also really good with beidou support especially against flying enemy because there's no need to aim. I plan on building her anyway for physical dmg with two-piece bloodstained and two-piece gladiator. It?s time to roll boys (gacha). Beidou's Playstyle in Genshin Impact. 1 min. For the actual stats, you only want to consider the goblet’s main stat which can either be a physical or electro damage bonus with the latter recommended if you have at least the 4th constellation unlocked for her. This Beidou build focuses on improving damage power to the next level! But that’s where the comparison ends because she has a completely different playstyle compared to the lonely wolf boy. For default and still very much functional weapon, you can’t go wrong with Prototype Archaic if you don’t have access to any of these other gotcha weapons. Just because I love her. Cyberpunk 2077 – Official New Info About 2021 Expansions and Free DLC! Finally, the last thing that’s interesting to note would be that both of her passive talents heavily depend on you performing those full counters. Read on to know about the best Electro DPS build for Beidou. Posted by 1 month ago. Ty for the answers. miHoYo introduced Beidou as a claymore user and Prototype Archaic is undoubtedly the best weapon for her if you are a free to play player. She’s a lot of fun and very viable so my heart says to stay with her. Rekomendasi Weapon dan Build Beidou. There’s no other way to teach this than to observe your enemy attacks and then press the shield at the right time. I’m in the same boat. Genshin Impact Beidou Build Guide, Check Out Beidou's Best Electro DPS Build Genshin Impact keeps growing in popularity with a large number of new players constantly joining. But Beidou wasn't built for support, and she's more suitable as a main DPS character like Razor, where her skills doesn't carry over to other characters. That’s all you need to do, take two hits from enemy attacks no matter how much damage they deal and unleash the strongest counter-attack. Il en va de même pour la Brisure d’orage qui offre également un complément de dégâts non négligeable. The Gladiator’s Finale will power up your normal attacks which are crucial for those characters who take upon the burden of the main damage dealer. News, guides et astuces Genshin Impact - Puregamemedia.fr Genshin Impact – Build Beidou – Artefacts, Armes et compétences Publié par Sansa le 14/11/2020 à 16:11 - Mise à jour 21 janvier 2021 à 12:26. Beidou is a character in Genshin Impact. Guide includes skills and build, how to get Beidou, best weapon, voice actor, best artifacts, ascend materials, & talents! I may put her on a separate team or combining them in one for superconduct hell with Qiqi and Ganyu lol. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Comment jouer Beidou ? DESTROY ALL YOUR ENEMIES WITH THIS BEIDOU BUILD | GENSHIN IMPACT GUIDE. I was thinking of any good support for Childe and ngl Beidou comes first in my mind. Sure, you can use her Tidecaller skill to apply Electro-element around her, but it's much better if you make her as a main DPS, since that skill can one-shot mobs if you can timing it right using her perfect-counter + the right equipments. September 30, 2020. Beidou is de Chinese naam van het sterrenbeeld Grote Beer.Met Beidou wordt meestal de eerste generatie (Beidou-1) bedoeld. Best Build For Beidou She is also surprisingly good as your main damage dealer although it does take a bit more resources to get her up on the same level compared to someone like Razor who naturally has a better ascension stat which goes into physical damage rather than the electro damage bonus that Beidou has. 1 post 0. To become a crew member of Beidou’s pirate ship is a dream come true for many characters and luckily enough Beidou also offers amazing synergy capabilities when building a team around her or with her. Lorsque vous relâchez la compétence, Beidou contre-attaque, infligeant des DGT Électro qui augmentent considérablement si Beidou reçoit des dégâts lorsqu'elle a son bouclier actif, cumulable 2 fois. Objectively, Keqing is way superior than Beidou as DPS. Before hopping into it, we want to give a brief explanation as to how Beidou’s E ability works. I vouch for Beidou supporting Childe. Electro DPS Build. Mi recomendación es que si quieres un Support Electro mejor tires de Fischl, pero vamos allá de todos modos; hay que decir de todos modos que esa ulti que tiene nos va a venir de lujo para potenciar el daño, un poco la supervivencia y sobretodo para crear montones de reacciones elementales. Memiliki role DPS dan Support, Beidou bisa menghasilkan damage yang OP dengan menggunakan build Beidou berikut ini. The easiest recommendation would be a full set of Noblesse Obliged that more or less gives a lot of value for triggering her burst. Its not as spammable as you think, but the elemental reaction is quite nice for me. Here’s the best Beidou build in Genshin Impact. Electrocharge builds off your electro damage and bounces around wet enemies in an AoE. That all adds up to a character that is built to be a primary DPS - a true damage dealer, and all Beidou needs before going into battle is someone else to lay the battlefield out. With four pieces equipped, Beidou's Normal Attack DMG is boosted by 35% since she uses claymores in battle. Beidou (Chinese: 北斗 Běidǒu) is a playable Electro character in Genshin Impact.. She is the captain of The Crux, a renowned crew in Liyue.Besides her capabilities as a fleet captain and her immense strength, many in Liyue know her for her lack of fear towards the Tianquan of the Liyue Qixing, Ningguang — a trait that the other woman appreciates, yet grows irritated by. While pirates are known for robbing people, Beidou is surprisingly good at stealing your heart with her charming playstyle and awesome ability to counter enemy attacks. Now if you’re going to use Beidou as your support character, The Rainslasher is definitely one of those few very specific weapons you can take advantage of, and then there’s always the Sacrificial or Favonious Greatsword which can boost your energy recharge for faster burst activations. Find Beidou build in Genshin Impact here including best weapons for Beidou from 3 star to 5 star, best artifact set, and best build as an electro DPS. The main reason Beidou is ranked low on most of the tier list is because her main damage source is a counter attack. Level Keqing to maybe 50 and devote some time to her to see how well she fits with what you like. Recommended Weapons. ? However, if you are looking to build her CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG, then Serpent Spine and Blackcliff Slasher could be a better choice. Beidou Role: DPS/Support; Beidou Build Focus: Boosts DMG power by using the best weapons and artifacts that we have mentioned in the below build guide! By using our ... DPS Support: Beidou Character Overview & Evaluation Beidou Builds. WEAPON #1 (Recommended for MAXIMUM BOOTY): Wolf?s Gravestone. So what I want to say is if you made your main Beidou because you like her then keep her. Build de Beidou Support. So if you’re ever in the mood of producing tons of big damage numbers and also cause electrocharged mayhem on every enemy you come in contact then he is going to be her pirate in crime. And of course, throwing in any of the cryo characters especially someone like Qiqi or Diona will help you out with triggering Superconduct for stronger physical attacks if you’re going to use Beidou as your main damage dealer. About Us | Contact Us | Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy | TOS. We call it the reactive build, in other words you need to focus on your your e-skill, to proc the reaction. Tartaglia Stats, Talents, Ascension Materials, And Ranking, Zhongli Stats, Talents, Ascension Materials, And Ranking, Albedo Stats, Talents, Ascension Materials, And Ranking, Ganyu Stats, Talents, Ascension Materials, And Ranking, Keqing Strategy And Build Guide In Genshin Impact, Daily Artifact Exp Farming Route In Genshin Impact, Cor Lapis Locations And Farming Route In Genshin Impact, Crimson Agate Locations And Map Guide In Genshin Impact, Crystal Chunk Locations And Farming Route In Genshin Impact, Artifacts And Material Farming Guide In Genshin Impact. Should I work on Keqing as main dps or Beidou is better? Recommendation: The weapons can be combined with any of the artifact sets listed. Inflige des DGT Électro aux ennemis en face. Tag: support beidou build. Genshin Impact Beidou DPS Build Guide. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. And this finally brings us to her artifacts when you’re using her as a support. Wolf's Gravestone Het Beidou-navigatiesysteem is een project van de Volksrepubliek China om een onafhankelijk satellietnavigatiesysteem te ontwerpen. This build focuses on timing your counterattack from her Tidecaller, after you’ve unlocked her 1st and 2nd passive talents. And if you’re just starting out you can always use the Debate Club of highest refinement until you can get your hands on a better rarity weapon. Beidou DPS Build. More posts from the Genshin_Impact community. Best Beidou Builds. Beidou is a electro focused character and Xinyan is a physical DPS support. Beidou DPS And Support Build Guide In Genshin Impact Beidou Strategy. She cannot be an effective main DPS at C0. A few of the characters that synergize but they’re extremely well would be Xingqiu whose burst is nearly identical to Beidou. How do I get it D: ? I got 2 5 stars after making Ning my main and I still have my Ning as main. All the aforementioned four-stars are some of the best support characters in the game. I think electro charge comp is viable on childe, everybody and their mother is focusing on building vaporize comps on him saying xiangling is best BUTT what they dont know is almost always childe will be the aura character and xiang will be the trigger resulting in meh dmg considering pyronado hits are shit. CRIEI UM OTAKU DAS KATANAS – CYBERPUNK 2077 Pt1; Genshin Impact Beidou Build Guide, Check Out Beidou's Best Electro DPS Build Genshin Impact keeps growing in popularity with a large number of new players constantly joining. As the title says, i have childe as mu main and plan on building beidou just for ult spam. Serpent Spine. beidou support build. Genshin Impact; Ultimate F2P Beidou Guide | Genshin Impact. I was making Beidou my main dps but just got Keqing from pity. Otherwise change to a 5 star. Facebook Twitter 0 Commentaires Genshin Impact est un RPG solo qui se joue également en mode multijoueurs, un jeu qui fait un carton et qui dispose d'une grande quantité de … If you love Beidou, then get her to C4 when you get the chance. Help with sub DPS/burst support Beidou build. Beidou can also act as a tank too, for example when Fatui Anemoboxer is trying to whoop your ass with his charges attack or anemo blast, you quickly switch to Beidou then hold E. Edit: thanks for the downvote but I've seen this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gNxZ2xab1J6o1TuNVWMeLOZ7TPOqrsf3SshP5DLvKzI/htmlview?pru=AAABdXYM80o*xMxXJdNbCCZ-v9FLVh6EXg# under the *4 section. Maintenir permet à Beidou d'utiliser son arme comme un bouclier proportionnel à ses PV max. The lightning bolt that jumps between attacks is a great thing to use either with her as your main damage dealer or boosting some other character’s damage in your team. Albedo Build, Weapons, & Artifacts . February 8, 2021. Home Tags Support beidou build. Genshin Impact The Four Combat Roles Guide. Fragstrat.com is not affiliated or endorsed by miHoYo. Lorsque vous relâchez la compétence, Beidou contre-attaque, infligeant des DGT Électro qui augmentent considérablement si Beidou reçoit des dégâts lorsqu'elle a son bouclier actif, cumulable 2 fois. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. But if you’re not able to get good artifact pieces of this set, you can instead go for the two set bonuses of Thundersoother and Gladiator’s Finale which gives a nice boost to her support damage. Here’s everything you need to know before equipping Beidou to your team. Updated December 30, 2020 PSA #1: A DPS is the captain of a pirate crew. She can be easily fitted into nearly any team combination thanks to her very valuable burst which not only protects teammates but also gives better interruption resistance from enemy attacks. BEIDOU BECOMES A SUPPORT GOD WITH THIS BUILD! It truly feels rewarding to produce those perfect counters and it’s a rare thing to experience where you get a rush of dopamine just when you see the screen darken to let you know that you achieved the perfect counter. ER build is a safe bet on her, also low cost too. This is the official community for Genshin Impact (原神), the latest open-world action RPG developed by miHoYo. Genshin Impact Klee In-Depth Guide. Name. Help with sub DPS/burst support Beidou build. While obtaining the full set bonus with good sub stats and main stats is a challenging task, you can always rely on the second option of at least getting the two-set bonuses of Thundering Fury and Bloodstained Chivalry which will give you a nice spread of increased damage for both physical and electro attacks. Beidou said ?nah? Find Beidou build in Genshin Impact here including best weapons for Beidou from 3 star to 5 star, best artifact set, and best build as an electro DPS. I have fischl built but am now considering building beidou since the shield os better on domains because oz is stationary. Beidou is an Electro character in the game of Genshin Impact who has well-balanced attack and defense stats. Beidou is a character in Genshin Impact. It helps to think that you’re trying to synchronize your attacks with the enemy by trying to land your own attack at the same time. Ia adalah satu-satunya karakter yang punya mekanisme counter dan parry.Karena kemampuannya tersebut, ia perlu dimainkan dengan perhitungan dan timing yang optimal agar bisa berper Keqing will scale better than Beidou but obviously you can only get max value if you can level her up. However, most of the time, you can pretty much use it immediately once the cooldown is refreshed. Read More Search Recent Posts. Idk how well ER compares to more damage support beidou, but go for it, give it a shot~ doesn’t really hurt much, Yes, it will refill quickly if you proc alot of elemental but there's still 20s cooldown so it isnt exactly spamable. Beidou's damage output spikes when perfectly timing the counterattack from her second skill, Tidecaller, after you've unlocked her 1st and 2nd passive talents. Inflige des DGT Électro aux ennemis en face. There are a few options you can go for if you’re using her as your main damage dealer and the first one will be the easiest recommendation of Gladiator’s Finale full 4 set bonus followed by Thundering Fury and Bloodstained Chivalry mixed with two set bonuses. Every time any of the party members under the burst effect do a normal or charged attack they will also release a bolt of lightning that travels between enemies that are close to each other. This will give you a 10 seconds of increased damage on your normal and charged attacks. GENSHIN IMPACT! 3. Build Beidou DPS Genshin Impact Kali ini Esportsku akan memberikan build DPS untuk karakter Beidou pada game Genshin Impact. ... Best Artifact Set, and Build Set such as Cryo DPS Build and Cryo support build. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gNxZ2xab1J6o1TuNVWMeLOZ7TPOqrsf3SshP5DLvKzI/htmlview?pru=AAABdXYM80o*xMxXJdNbCCZ-v9FLVh6EXg#. Maintenir permet à Beidou d'utiliser son arme comme un bouclier proportionnel à ses PV max. Hey all, I've been working on my team for Childe and been using Beidou with him for the obvious synergy between her ult and his E. Also because she fits in … I also pulled Keqing on my pity as well, I find her playstyle also fun but not as fun as Beidous. There is also Fischl who helps a lot with energy recharge since Beidou’s burst has a very high cost of 80 points and luckily the midnight princess is not only good at producing the much-needed energy Beidou dreams about but she will also activate the Electro resonance for an even better energy recharge. Genshin Impact Spiral Abyss Guide. This is very useful for exploring the many islands of Teyvat, giving you extra distance that helps you reach the farthest locations. I won't go in detail about her kit since it's pretty straight forward. I vouch for Beidou supporting Childe. This is something to keep in mind especially if you’re going to use her as your main damage dealer. PSA #1: A DPS is the captain of a pirate crew. Your email address will not be published. Also, it doesnt last that long to continue the reaction with Kaeya's burst. If there’s one thing Beidou loves more than the taste of cold beer then it would be a fine set of equipment to utilize her powerful counterattacks. She’s rocking an all 5-star gladiator, electro dmg goblet, with Prototype. In this video, I do a full character breakdown of Beidou, looking at all of her talents and… ygcya. Le but de Beidou dans Genshin Impact avec son build DPS est de proposer personnage capable de faire de gros dégâts tout en se protégeant. With two pieces in this set equipped, Beidou's ATK is raised by 18%. They just tell their crewmates what to do so their job gets easier. This of course goes without saying that any of the five-star claymores you unlock will be insanely good for her. So out of all the characters in the game Beidou demands your attention to detail which involves studying your enemy attack patterns and being aware of your surroundings. It depends on if you have the resources to get Keqing up and running and weapon options. If you’re looking to build up her critical rating or damage for those huge numbers, going after Serpent Spine or Blackcliff Slasher will help you out in the long run. It is cruel but it is the truth. We can also instead opt-in for two set bonuses of Noblesse Obliged and Thundering Fury as well. I was thinking of any good support for Childe and ngl Beidou comes first in my mind. Beidou est une combattante qui utilise une épée à deux mains, et est donc parfaite pour lutter contre plusieurs ennemis en même te;ps ou infliger des dégâts lourds à un boss. February 21, 2021 0. GameWith uses cookies and IP addresses. Son affinité Electro permet aussi plusieurs synergies intéressante en combat, qui lui … While there's no claim Beidou is viable for support but it is worth a shot since you might have the needed artifact for Beidou support; therefore it's low cost and doable. My Beidou swings 1.7k phys (on the low end) and ALMOST 20k electro full counter, I should hit the 20k mark very soon. DESTROY ALL YOUR ENEMIES WITH THIS BEIDOU BUILD | GENSHIN IMPACT GUIDE. Beidou is capable to be the DPS in the game of Genshin Impact, as well as an additional Support in the team. Slap a 4 pcs Thundersoother set and Black Sword or Lion’s Roar and you’re all set.
Je T'aime Tellement Sms, Tablature Saxophone Débutant, J'ai Une Pêche Les Bronzés, Histoire Imaginaire Fantastique, Replay La Case Du Siècle, Rever D'etre En Hauteur Islam, Passages En 7 Lettres,