A: Yes! Press J to jump to the feed. The latest installment to the Counter-Strike franchise maintains a healthy, ever-intensifying competitive scene alongside a growing casual playerbase. So a list of additional concerned common questions and answers is compiled below for convenience. Please read this post by u/scaryboiftw and this comment by u/mrtommydry. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Will it be added as trusted in the Mega Thread? Q) But what does your piracy ethics mean to me, a normal lowly pirate, looking to just get a game for free? Games with these protections take much longer to be cracked or might not get cracked at all. A: Yes, there is no need to keep them unless you wish to reinstall the game at a later date or to keep for archiving. But no, they won't be added to the Mega Thread. 81 Top 10 Most Torrented Movies of The Week – 02/22/2021; 23 Q) Where can I find more precautions or guides for game piracy or piracy in general? GoodOldDownloads was pretty good but got shut down yesterday. If you downloaded your game from GOG-Games, DLC will be available there only as separate exe files. Also they are charged with obfuscation of blatant self-promotion. Question. 4. Before trying this trick make sure you have claimed the GTA V game on Epic Store. /r/PiratedGames FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions. www.piratesahoy.net. This thread is designed to answer simple questions that we all have. IGG-Games - Their site has malware, they inject ads into their games, they steal releases and add their own links into them, they constantly lie to their users and they try to profit off stolen releases. Verified by us, yours truly, the Mods. Firstly, install the GTA V game from pirated repack. A: If you downloaded from any of the trusted repackers in our Mega Thread, then you can ignore any malware warnings as they are all false positives. You will not be detected from Direct Downloads. A) Ocean of games has vast amount of games, of which a few have been reported for having trojans by users . Message the mods. Nearly 15,000 readers check in to learn when, or if, or how a new game will be … This is so we can strongly enforce Rule 7 (Redundant Questions) after this post was made, expressing how repetitive questions are starting to drag the sub down.. A: Most crack files are detected as trojans by anti virus software due to it being pirated content. CODEX or PLAZA. Are they safe? Guide. How To Transfer. Make sure to read the stickied megathread, as there's a good chance it'll have what you're looking for! I have been using steamunlcoked to pirate my games however I noticed that none of them have only capabilities. Users may trade their surplus games for money or for other games as long as they follow the rules of this subreddit. Your Steam account is … You can also use skidrowreloaded.com which is decent, Hmmm I don't think scene groups have their own websites, Thank you I will check it out appreciate it, https://github.com/Igglybuff/awesome-piracy#repacks. Download speed/Download manager : PiratedGames - reddit. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. It is your PC. Is there any website from which I can … Press J to jump to the feed. hoje eu vou ensinar a baixar lucky pacher pelo pirated games Reddit o link do site do lucky pacher tá aqui https://www.luckypatchers.com We are working on a new website letting people decide what games we should check and upload our motto - Checked Pirated Games Only. Doxxing goes against our and common pirate ethics. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. If … Please note that our investigation may take many days, and even then the site may or may not be added due to reasons. 3rd November 2020 News. Also check this out: https://github.com/Igglybuff/awesome-piracy. A community dedicated to the … r/PiratedGTA: Discussion of Pirated and Non-Pirated versions of GTA V. Untrusted because of their previously unknown sharing of usage data. Q) Can I request for a site to be added to the Mega Thread? Thanks to the Reddit user DiamondPopulation for this trick. For those who are new here, the Mega Thread is meant to be a safe bet for them. Experienced pirates (or computer users in general) can use any website they like. Vote. Since the games become available in pirated sites, many users download and start playing these games. We have preferences and we have ethics. A) You can go check out the megathread/wiki of r/Piracy and r/FreeMediaHeckYeah. Q) How to know if a game is cracked or not? If you have any critique or suggestions you would like to see added to the Megathread, or would like to be granted contribution privileges, send us a mod mail here (If link doesn't work, then just send a private message with /r/Piracy … PIRACY MEGATHREAD Pirate sites WIKI - FAQ WIKI - TOOLS Useful Tools & Programs FALLBACK FORUM In case of takedown. Welcome to the r/PiratedGames subreddit, talk about pirated games and new cracks! Which is the correct download button ??? It can now be opt-out from their settings, but they will stay untrusted in the MG. Q) I want to make sure that a site is safe. Also, you have any pirated repack already in your PC. So let’s try this now. Well most of us do. Whenever I want to watch an old TV show or play a game from my childhood, I first visit Amazon Video, Netflix, Stream, and so, but I usually end up on The Pirate Bay because that’s the only place where a lot of old and obscure content is available. Posted by just now. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Make sure to copy the contents of the folder, not the folder itself. A) We recommend you to use a good adblocker like uBlock Origin to disable the ads and popups. I think they can somehow "detect" if you're running a pirated steam game. I installed my game but it opens Steam when I run it! But let me ask this, if you're just a lowly pirate, they why does adding untrusted sites to the MG matters so much to you? Or any of its sister sites? They may be safe now, but would not be added to the MG as their past cannot go unnoticed. IGG will not be added any time soon because of their past behavior. u/dbzer0 [M] Ship's Captain. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Pirated online games. Proceed with caution and common sense when using their PC games site. You might end up getting scammed if you ignore the stickied safety guide and the AutoModerator warnings sent to your inbox. You just want the game right? If you have downloaded from any source in our Mega Thread, you are safe from any malware. JC Torres - Feb 14, 2021, 11:38pm CST. Vote. Can I delete the installation files/ISO file after installing my game? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the PiratedGames community. Those who want to use any site can use any site. If you aren't torrenting, but instead Direct Downloading (from sites such as MEGA or Google Drive) then you do not need a VPN. For any other sites, check before posting if it has been asked previously or not. LINKS. This thread is designed to answer simple questions that we all have. A: Your antivirus has removed the file by accident. Rapidshare. Just like with the situation of the former Core Pack Repacks. They also had a history of Doxxing against their competition. game for Commodore, and … 1.) If you have any "common" questions which you think deserve a place in this thread, please comment below or send us a ModMail where we can add it to this thread. cs.rin.ru, its a forum for mostly steam games but it also has other platforms, and most games tend to get updated in it if you ask the uploaders nicely. Try to find the source of the error and fix it from there. The crack folder is inside the ISO and can be named as the group that cracked the game e.g. Downloading games from the pirated site is not the only thing that youngsters do. There's also the 1986 classic "Pirates!" If you have any "common" questions which you think deserve a place in this thread, … Also, make sure to install all VCRedists and DirectX. A) They can mean nothing to you. … Log In Sign Up. Q) What should I do if I want to check out more okay-ish sites for pirated games or pirated software? A) You can go and check the sidebar of r/Piracy, megathread of r/PiratedGames and the list of common questions and answers here. If you downloaded from elsewhere, it's quite possible you have downloaded malware. You can watch this video by TechQuickie to learn how VPNs work. DO NOT DOWNLOAD DLL FILES FROM ANYWHERE! OceanOfApk is safe. User account menu. reddit pirated games. Reason is their falsification of reviews by promotion of themselves through greed of other users for free cracked accounts. A: You can check any release network in the Mega Thread to see if a game is cracked. Redundant question. Piracy is an act of robbery or criminal violence by ship or boat-borne attackers upon another ship or a coastal area, typically with the goal of stealing cargo and other valuable goods. You post has been removed due to the violation of the following … /r/PiratedGames FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions. This is immoral to our ethics and will not go unnoticed. Humor. There is a common belief that you must delete the files you have downloaded if you receive an email, however there is no need to do this due to your ISP not knowing if the files have been deleted or not. A) Sure you can! Check r/CrackWatch to see when games get cracked. A) Check CrackWatch website here and the r/CrackWatch Subreddit. Press J to jump to the feed. In my case, I'm playing Sekiro. Good copies of both games can be found if you dig around the website or ask around. I added the .exe file as a non-steam game in my library, and named it as "Sekiro". We are working on a new website letting people decide what games we should check and upload our motto - Checked Pirated Games Only. A: You can find plenty of safe sites in our Mega Thread. Iggames is best for people who has data limits and need to download.on they phone and send it to they pc. No requesting or linking to specific pirated titles. Q) I cannot use any of the sites! Can anyone tell me what are they safest pirated game websites that have new releases. Most commented posts. Always check r/CrackWatch to see when games get cracked. I have added the source thread in the source section below. A) Yes, the games uploaded by the site are safe for downloading. Most of our decisions are based on self-imposed piracy ethics. Discussion. While many of them are false-positives, a small proportion of them are probably legit and though they (OoG) could be blamed for getting releases from wrong places, their site would not added as trusted. A: We don't know. A) IGG games had past cases of imposition of their own DRM to their game downloads (mostly small indie), which is contrary to piracy which aims to remove DRM. Filters. They are trusted. You can also upload the file to Virus Total for multiple AntiVirus scans. … Also, check CS.RIN.RU forum because although the game may not have a scene group crack, it may well have a crack on there by any P2P or bypasses may have been found. You'd probably get more answers making your own post, mate. A) Upon our inspection before, they were verified as safe. Also check r/CrackWatch and CrackWatch website. As a reminder, we do not support doxxing, carding, distribution of cracked accounts or malware. Just send us a modmail and we will investigate things out. A) They have been proved to have past cases of malware distribution with their old C:S releases and therefore they are untrusted. https://discord.gg/u7Bebgk Q) Is OceanOfGames unsafe? This is so we can strongly enforce Rule 7 (Redundant Questions) after this post was made, expressing how repetitive questions are starting to drag the sub down. I am not sure haven’t done this stuff yet lol I think it depends where you get the cracked game from. They are in contradiction of piracy and will not be tolerated here. We check the game with our own computers and are working on getting a hard ware server to allow us to never be found using Linux and vpns and scramblers. These are some repack sites, so they have less size but takes longer to install. But if it is from any of the sites from the text above or asked previously, it will be removed for reduction of redundant posts. If not, then you can easily ask it in the Subreddit. Reddit's /r/piracy sub is a thriving community of almost 350,000 subscribers, some of whom are terrified it's going to be shut down. Alternative megathread here (original reddit thread) or at /r/FREEMEDIAHECKYEAH (more than just piracy).. Either restore the file from your quarantine or download the crack from GameCopyWorld and re-apply it to the game files. Release. Jan 12, 2016 @ 8:34pm This game for Xbox (lots of little improvements, still my preferred version) is great if you can still find it. Saves me a lot of time downloading. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Enjoy! Reddit’s game-cracking community, r/CrackStatus, is an active hub of pirates. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a game created by Valve Corporation and released on August 21st, 2012 as a successor to previous games in the series dating back to 1999. They had malware once, they are untrusted. A: Some games have extra anti-piracy protections (or DRM - Digital Rights Management). Close. https://www.reddit.com/r/PiratedGames/comments/9apsxl/game_piracy_megathread/, https://github.com/Igglybuff/awesome-piracy. Meet FitGirl, The Repack ‘Queen’ Of Pirated Games; Which VPN Providers Really Take Anonymity Seriously in 2020? Question. My antivirus is telling me there's a trojan in my repack! By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. It is now being widely reported that Microsoft will disable any unauthorized hardware peripherals as well as any pirated software installed on Windows 10 machines, based on semi-recent changes to the Microsoft Services Agreement. https://www.reddit.com/r/PiratedGames/comments/9apsxl/game_piracy_megathread/. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Nintendo has stomped a major Super Smash Bros. Melee tournament alleging that the event was set to use pirated copies of its hit game. A) If the site is listed in the Mega Thread, it is safe. Use any site you want, untrusted sites will not be added. Space Coward. What do I do? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You may need a VPN to access websites that are blocked in your country. We are working on a new website looking better then Gaming Center [ I was originally of their team ] And now we are working on a better version, letting people decide what games we should check and upload our motto - Checked Pirated Games Only. It was initially reported at Alphr, and picked up by pretty much every tech and gaming site on the net. They will know how to handle consequences. Last edited by Barbarossa Bey; Jan 11, 2016 @ 3:42pm #3. This is a reddit community centered around the exchange of digital PC games - Steam or otherwise. Q) Will repack-games.com be added to the Mega Thread? The full name of this game is "Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice", which can be seen from the market. Microsoft Edge extensions with pirated games offer a cautionary tale. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. A: You need to copy the crack files from the crack folder to the game directory. Moderators . All of these sites are reliable and safe to visit/download from. Welcome to the r/PiratedGames subreddit, talk about pirated games and new cracks! News. All credits go to him. Games Games Details: Usually what happens when you click the download button any good download manager should take the link from the browser on its own and start the download.If it doesn't then the game will start downloading in the browser, pause it > right click > copy link address > paste it in the download … A: You can find plenty of safe repackers in our Mega Thread. Just don't expect us to comply with things that are immoral to our ethics. Q) Why is Avast and CCleaner untrusted/unsafe? Remember that the Mega Thread and the Common Questions thread is meant only to serve as a guide for new and casual pirates. A) Avast and CCleaner are untrusted but they are not unsafe. 127d. Use Google Translate to browse the site, 3DM - Torrent tracker of the biggest P2P release group, RuTracker - Russian piracy forum, houses a lot of games that are difficult to find. A: Head over to Steam Underground for getting only DLC files. They are filled with ads and popups! People may question how can a pirate, who steals others work, have ethics? They also download movies. FitGirl is the best place for PC games IMHO. Q) Is IGG Games safe now? Short answer: Nobody knows when games will get cracked. Those who conduct acts of piracy are called pirates, while the dedicated ships that pirates use are called pirate ships.The earliest documented instances of piracy were in the 14th century BC, when the … If you want any question to be added here, feel free to contact us through the ModMail. If not, you could face issues with your ISP and you may recieve warning emails/letters. A: If you receive any emails from torrenting files, you must start using a VPN in order to not be detected by your ISP. Though it might save a certain amount of money as you don’t have to pay to the video game publisher but the risk is very high. Is there a guide on how to pirate a game? A: If you are torrenting, it's a good idea to have a VPN. I noticed that every time I take a screenshot using F12, the notification says the full name of the game, … I got an email from my ISP! I guess it's the best if you like having malware. Examples are Denuvo, VMProtect or Arxan. If the site your are looking on isn't there, see if the game you are looking for is on a site in the Mega Thread before proceeding. They need not stick to the Mega Thread sites only. There are a lot more good sites out there but only the total foolproof ones will be added to the Mega Thread (a.k.a MG). Some of you might be thinking … Pirated online games. There’s a lot of older TV shows and games that are not available through the official channels. How can I know that? Especially 'cause my internet connection is slow AF and her repacks are the smallest. We check the game with our own computers and are working on getting a hard ware server to allow us to never be found using Linux and vpns and scramblers. MEGATHREAD . You are free to use any site you want or like. Site specific questions, Redundant Questions etc. u/dysgraphical.
Delf B2 Inscription, Chiffre D'affaire Pharmacie 2020, Population Algérienne 2020, Modèle Lettre Demande Réintégration, Save 100 Super Smash Bros, Stade Freudien Mots Fléchés, Service Orthopédie Chu, Gabriel Iacono âgé, Composition équipe écosse Rugby 2019, Quand Faire Le Tasbih,