'Cause I'm a player, doing what the players do Songs We Love: OutKast, 'Player's Ball (Christmas Version)' #TBT back to 1993, and the Christmas (album) miracle behind the original version of … Outkast na Allegro.pl - Zróżnicowany zbiór ofert, najlepsze ceny i promocje. Intro: the scene was so thick, low rides, '77 sevilles, El dawgs nothin' but them 'lacs, all the players, all the hustlers I'm talking about a black man's heaven, yea know what I'm saying? It's OutKast for the boots I thought you knew so now you know Let's go All the players came from far and wide Wearin' Afros and braids, kickin' them gangsta rides Now I'm here to tell ya there's a better day When the player's ball is happenin', all day ery'day Halle-lu-jah, halle-lu-jah Y'know I do some things mo' different than I used ta Man the scene was so thick Low riders, seventy-seven Seville, El Dawgs Nuttin' but them 'llacs All the players, all the hustlers I'm talking 'bout black man heaven heah, yknahmsayin', yeah Git Up, Git Out (Official Video) Outkast Goodie Mob. OUTKAST: PLAYER'S BALL EP (WINYL) od. Watch the video for Player's Ball from OutKast's Big Boi & Dre Present, Outkast for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Man let me hit that Luckily, Dre and Big Boi are geniuses. I'm like no matter what the season Wearing afros and braids, kicking them gangsta rides When the player's ball is happening, all day ery'day Player's Ball EP, 10", Ltd, Num, Gre, 8843042651, 80s-90s Rhythmic Top 40 (Hot 97, Power 106, KMEL, etc), Ego Trip's Greatest Hip Hop Singles of 1994. You know, niggas worldwide Intro: Scene was so thick, low rides, seventy-seven Sevilles El Dawgs, nuttin but them 'llacs All the players, all the hustlers, I'm talking about Black man heaven, yah know what I'm saying? I hit the parks, I hit the cuts, I'm hitting switches Player's Ball. Halle-lu-jah, halle-lu-jah When the player's ball is happening, all day ery'day Style: Year: 1993. All the players came from far and wide Now I'm here to tell you there's a better day Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. The Whole World (Official Video) Outkast Killer Mike. Now I'm here to tell you there's a better day Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. Wearing afros and braids, kicking them gangsta rides Outkast Ms. Jackson Outkast B.O.B. Preview. Just to let you niggas know in '93, that's how we coming It's OutKast for the boots I thought you knew so now you know Let's go All the players came from far and wide Wearin' afros and braids, kickin' them gangsta rides Now I'm here to tell ya, there's a better day When the player's ball is happenin', all day ery'day Hallelujah, hallelujah Y'know I do some things mo' different than I used ta Hey Ya! 'Cause a junkie is a junkie three-sixty-five It goes, give me ten, and I'll serve you then, now we bend View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1994 Vinyl release of Player's Ball on Discogs. The gin and juice has got me tipsy so, um Intro: / Scene was so thick, low rides, seventy-seven Sevilles Player's Ball (Remix) by OutKast (1993) Hip-Hop / Rap / R&B. Live From Los Angeles. Goodie Mob’s Khujo Goodie Credits André 3000 As The First Rapper To Use “Trap” In A Song. 2. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1994 Vinyl release of Player's Ball on Discogs. Sign up for Deezer and listen to Player's Ball by Outkast and 56 million more tracks. Facts and Stories. My heart does not go pitty-pat for no rat Anyone know how many of these were pressed? I sip my fifth, I chill with Wesson, got my reasons So ho ho hoes, check my king-ass 'fro I kept, to say the least no, no it can't cease We roll deep, we dip to Underground, see a lot of hoes around Drums Programming: Organized Noize. OutKast proved “the South got something to say” when they returned to the stage earlier this year after an eight-year absence. They having a smoke out in my back seat All the players came from far and wide Discussion. It's OutKast for the books I thought you knew so now you know, let's go (C) 1993 LaFace Records LLC You gon' pass that? I'm leaning back, my elbow's out the window Player's Ball (Remix) Outkast. It's OutKast for the books I thought you knew So now you know Let's go All the players came from far and wide Wearing afros and braids kicking them gangster ride Now I'm here to tell you there's a better day Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. Over 25 million copies have been sold of Outkast's seven releases: six studio albums—including one double album—and a greatest hits release. All the players came from far and wide Wearing Afros and braids in every gangster ride Now I'm here to tell yeah there's a better day When the player ball is happenin' all day every day Ain't no chimminies in the ghetto so I won't be hangin' my socks on no Tip how far does it tick fix me a drink I got the remedy so bring in That ham (not!) … This I believe is the only CD version with the ORIGINAL instrumental (TV mix - instrumental with hook). Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. TLC, Toni Braxton, and Usher were centerpieces on the 10 tracks, and rightfully so. Credits Beta. 'Cause I'm switching from side to side looking for hoes and snitches Forever chill with Smith About Player's Ball "Player's Ball" is the debut single from hip hop duo Outkast. Aby zapewnić najwyższą jakość usług wykorzystujemy informacje przechowywane w przeglądarce internetowej. ATliens (Official Video) Sprawdź słowa piosenki Player's Ball (Reprise) Outkast, zobacz teledysk. [Hook: Sleepy Brown] Man, the scene was so thick Be the first one to submit! Or did I just blow your mind? [Hook: Sleepy Brown] Like that opportunity, “Player’s Ball” was birthed out of LaFace Records trying to cross-promote its fledgling Rap duo. Lyrics to 'Player's Ball (Original)' by Outkast. So I begin to piece my two and two together Przeczytaj recenzję Player's Ball. Their best-known songs included ‘Player’s Ball,’ ‘Ms. OutKast's "Player's Ball," could have been a disaster after it was intended for a sappy Christmas compilation. The accompanying music video was directed by Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs. Credits Beta. Man the scene was so thick Low riders, seventy-seven Seville, El Dawgs Nuttin' but them 'llacs All the players, all the hustlers I'm talking 'bout black man heaven heah, yknahmsayin', yeah Super Sprzedawcy. Outkast (sometimes written as OutKast) was an American hip hop duo formed in 1992 in East Point, Georgia, consisting of Atlanta-based rappers André "3000" Benjamin (formerly known as Dré) and Antwan "Big Boi" Patton. Outkast - Player`s Ball (Original Version) Lyrics. I said subtract, so shut up that, nonsense about some silent night Down, for theirs Watch the video for Player's Ball from OutKast's Big Boi & Dre Present, Outkast for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Outkast (sometimes written as OutKast) was an American hip hop duo formed in 1992 in East Point, Georgia, consisting of Atlanta-based rappers André "3000" Benjamin (formerly known as Dré) and Antwan "Big Boi" Patton. 2004 Video. Wejdź i znajdź to, czego szukasz! ATLiens. This track has no facts and stories yet. Play on TIDAL or open in our Desktop app Share. It's OutKast for the boots I thought you knew so now you know Let's go All the players came from far and wide Wearin' Afros and braids, kickin' them gangsta rides Now I'm here to tell ya there's a better day When the player's ball is happenin', all day ery'day Halle-lu-jah, halle-lu-jah Y'know I do some things mo' different than I used ta The duo is one of the most successful hip-hop groups of all time, having received six Grammy Awards. OutKast Featuring Sleepy Brown. Outkast – Player's Ball (Reprise) – tekst piosenki, teledysk, tłumaczenie. The instrumental here on the CD release is for the REMIX - though it's not labeled that way on the packaging - heads up! All the players came from far and wide Outkast, American rap duo, formed in 1992, that put Atlanta on the hip-hop map and redefined the G-Funk and Dirty South music styles with their strong melodies, intricate lyrics, and positive messages. For the 1993 holiday, A LaFace Family Christmas would be one of many label compilations marketed to fans. Buy CD or Download Buy CD ($4.99) Buy Download ($4.99) Buy CD + Download ($6.99) Or Download Now for FREE! [Verse 1: André 3000] This track has no facts and stories yet. "Player's Ball" is the debut single from hip hop duo Outkast. Top Up. Outkast. 36 on the Billboard Hot 100 and became the first (and biggest) single off Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik. Don't need no ham hocks, don't play me like I'm smoking rocks Now I'm here to tell you there's a better day Player's Ball (Remix) by OutKast (1993) Hip-Hop / Rap / R&B. It slipped from the top spot only after six weeks, was certified gold, and created a buzz for a full-length release. Player's Ball. You must be logged in to comment. 2004 Video. Idlewild. 2004 Video. It's OutKast for the boots I thought you knew so now you know Let's go [Chorus] All the players came.. from far and wide Wearin afros and braids, kickin them gangsta rides Now I'm here to tell ya.. there's a better day When the player's ball is happenin, all day ery'day [Big Boi] Halle-lu … Recorder: Neal Pogue. OutKast ‎– Player's Ball Genre: Hip Hop. “Player’s Ball” peaked at No. Lowriders, '77 Sevilles, El Dogs Track List. Take notes on how I crept Be the first one to submit! Wearing afros and braids, kicking them gangsta rides Rosa Parks (Official Video) Outkast. Check out Player's Ball [Explicit] by OutKast on Amazon Music. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1993 Vinyl release of Player's Ball on Discogs. Label: LaFace Records - 73008-24067-1 • Format: Vinyl 12 OutKast - Player's Ball … Label: LaFace Records - 73008-24067-1 • Format: Vinyl 12 OutKast - Player… Stan Nowy Wykonawca OutKast. It goes, give me ten, and I'll serve you then. Outkast. Lyrics to 'Player's Ball (Original)' by Outkast. [Intro: Rico Wade] Originally released two weeks prior on the compilation A LaFace Family Christmas, the single was released on November 19, 1993, to promote the forthcoming debut album, Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik. Style: Tracklist . Widely recognized for their intricate lyricism, memorable melodies and positive messages, OutKast is often regarded as one of the greatest and most … Peace Verse One: It's beginnin to look a lot like what? Peaked at #1 on 14.02.2004. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. Ain't no chimneys in the ghetto so I won't be hanging my socks on no chimney Getting down for theirs Oryginalny styl muzyczny, … Can Anybody say something about the sound of the green vinyl from the RSD 2014? Watch the video for Player's Ball from OutKast's Big Boi & Dre Present, Outkast for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. 1. I's bout to go in depth Recorder: Neal Pogue. Drums Programming: Organized Noize. 2004 ... More by Outkast. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. OutKast is an American hip-hop duo from Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Player's Ball (Reprise) by OutkastFrom the album Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik© 1994 LaFace Records Hey Ya! Grab my pistol and my ounce see what them junkies gotta give me I'm talking bout a black man heaven here, nahmsayin, yeah Jackson,’ and ‘Hey Ya!’ Listen to Player's Ball by OutKast, 238,812 Shazams, featuring on ’90s Hip-Hop Essentials, and Outkast Essentials Apple Music playlists. Top Up. Credits Beta. peace A five, fo', a three, two, here comes the one Coke, rum and indo fills my body, where's the party? don't need no ham don't play me like I'm … ⇨ Zobacz i zamów z dostawą już od 5,99 zł Promocje nawet do -50%, kliknij i sprawdź > Man, the scene was so thick Low riders, seventy seven Sevilles, El Dawgs Nuttin' but them 'llacs All the players, all the hustlers I'm talki Lyrics for Player's Ball (original) by OutKast Man the scene was so thick Low riders, seventy-seven Seville, El Dawgs Nuttin' but them 'llacs All the players, all the hustlers I'm talking 'bout black man heaven heah, yknahmsayin', yeah It's beginnin' to look a lot like what? [Outro: Peaches] When the player's ball is happening, all day ery'day Widely recognized for their intricate lyricism, memorable melodies and positive messages, OutKast is often regarded as one of the greatest and most … 'Cause it's like that, yeah Peaked at #12 on 03.08.1996. I'm wide open on the freeway, my pager broke my vibe Discussion. to another year cain't ask fo much mo it's Outkast for the boots i thought you knew so now you know let's go Chorus all the players came from far and wide wearing afros and braids in every gangstar ride now i'm here to tell yah there's a better day when the player ball is happenin on christmas day Verse Two peace Discussion. Peaked at #37 on 07.05.1994. Label: LaFace Records - LFDP-4092 • Format: Vinyl 12 OutKast - Player… The song itself discusses the nature of living in the South of the United States, and growing up within a hip hop culture. Still a dope track though. Mine is #4897. All the players, all the hustlers [Hook: Sleepy Brown] Outkast ‎– Player's Ball Label: LaFace Records ‎– 24061-4 Format: Cassette, Maxi-Single Country: US Released: 1993 Genre: Hip Hop. #Outkast #Artist Tapes Play Favorite Share Our Price: $4.99. The Lyrics for Player's Ball by OutKast have been translated into 1 languages The scene was so thick, low rides, '77 sevilles, El dawgs Nothin' but them 'lacs, all the players, all the hustlers I'm talking about a black man's heaven, yea know what I'm saying?
Wejdene En Couple Avec Just Riadh, Interview Lomepal Konbini, J24 Douleur Bas Ventre, Son Clochette Service, Citation Hinata Hyuga, Porte Garage Somfy Ne Se Ferme Plus, Peinture 3 En 1 Avis, Télérupteur Variateur Schneider,