Share this: Twitter; Facebook; Like this: ... At the 24 head , can you make the head without the second face because graal era refused this head . Graal upload rules have definitely updated, and sometimes i do not completely understand it. Credits are given in each individual posts. All the customs here have been Edited/Made by us and us only, if you ever find any of our work on another website, it’s not theirs. Making New Heads! Great. Setshielddavidchanshield.gif. ♡Most correct, fixed working heads are on the girl/boy heads page. Button Text. Reply. I respect the possible reasons of such but sometimes i do not completely understand to why it is a rule. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. White/Colored Background = Set Trans. Credits… This page is so you can find male heads easier. Male Heads; Discord; Select Page. Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. In this rejection of an upload, the head by PeachyBerrygfx is seen with a watermark on the DEATH frame. Like Like. I am New site owner and i am working on drawing new heads and bodies on graal era If you want to own head or body contact me on graal era :MadMax(Bomb) This is my youtube video plz Like & Subcribe. Like Like. Browse an extensive collection of Graal Headfiles that you can upload to your character. shop weed online says: November 4, 2019 at 4:27 PM. If any aren't working, please tell us! Thank you so much! Reply. Bella, can u make me a head upload for graaloween i want a cute scary head and an body upload 😀 ... and search the graal uploading site on the app c: you can still save the head/body/file to your photos. Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. If there are any problems leave a comment in the comment section. Male Heads. Ty. UPLOAD YOUR HEAD. Get Started Get Started Welcome to the Male Heads Section! Once you have found the file you’d like to use as your Graal Characters Head, click the button below to upload it directly to Graal Classic. You can change colors on these: You can't change colors on these: These are heads & this is A Boy & Girl Website!! No Background = Don't Set Trans. Do not forget to credit this website to appreciate our works too. :3 ... Hmm The Male Head Color Blond Hair is not working it say 150 less frame limit pls fix: To upload your head/body, you must know if you should set transparency or not. Then we can fix them. I make this head if you like it say thank you!
Over Build Warframe, The Witcher 3 Guide Officiel, Leasing Allemagne Pour Professionnel Français, Chanson Du Seigneur, A Donner 5 Adorables Chiots Type Cavalier King Charles, Avocat Conseil Gratuit Par Téléphone, Fumier De Poule Rona, Convention Collective Prévention Et Sécurité Indemnité Licenciement, Bicarbonate De Soude Pour Les Tomates,