When Harry wakes up & finds himself in a world where there is a female version of him running around, he immediately begins the steps to prevent his horrific future from happening with hers. Wikis. How will a dark Harry Potter chance the wizard if world this time around. Register Start a Wiki. harry potter charas x fem! . . . Harry Potter was never a good little child. 92% Upvoted. 5. 20 hours ago FifthMarauder . After Tony Stark outs himself as Iron Man on live television, he acquires a magical stalker in the form of a bored (female) Harry Potter, who has emerged from the Veil of Death in a world without wizards. Fandoms: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling Teen And Up Audiences; Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings; M/M; Work in Progress; 25 Feb 2021. Harry potter Collection by Katie • Last updated 9 hours ago. Find all the Fem/Harry, Girl/Harry stories you can possibly think of. Gray!Harry Dark!Harry Manipulative!Harry Fem!Harry F!Harry -COMPLETE- || Hello all! Posted by just now. LF Female Harry Fanfiction. For example she wants something and she has a few choices. .|. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,447 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 186 - Follows: 233 - Updated: 5/25/2010 - Published: 3/4/2009 - Harry P. Not Gonna Get Us: Divine Goddess by ImmortalRoseOfTheThorns reviews. Categories: General, Crossovers > HP/Misc, War, Powerful > Very Powerful Characters: Harry James Potter Status: WIP (Work in progress) may or may not miss some sched due to school, please do bear with me ^__^ p.s. No slash. Studio Tour London – the making of Harry Potter Click for more information Text Of El Baradei's Feb. 14 Report cbsnews.com Cho Chand is a student from the Ravensclaw House and the former crush of Harry Potter himself. Watching Their Movies: Fem!Harry Potter 162K Reads 4.2K Votes 38 Part Story. 49.1K 1.8K 22 "DEATH IS THE NEXT GREATEST ADVENTURE" Amethyst Grevora,a twenty five year old young lady. Alpha Voldemort (Harry Potter) Works; Bookmarks; This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. From the brilliant Hermione Granger to the stern but fair Minerva McGonagall, the Harry Potter series is full of amazing female characters. Yer A Wizard Harry. So, which female Harry Potter character are you? Must Be A Weasley No Muggles Weasley Twins Ginny Weasley. hide. OC: 2. Neville Longbottom & Harry Potter. Harry Potter thought that he had escaped a world full of war and destruction, but it seems his task may never be complete. Fem Harry! Three years later she's kidnapped by none other than Albus Dumbledore for her protection. No Slash/One-Shot. Harry Potter learned the hard way early on, that the good only won in stories and fairy tales, and so to adapt, Harry Potter chose not to be such a good little girl anymore. Female Harry Potter Reincarnated as Female Dwobbit; Summary. He may not be the hero Fereldan needs, but he's the only chance they've got left. Hedwig was an eleventh birthday gift from Rubeus Hagrid to Harry. share. By Lotus0017 Ongoing - Updated Jan 26 Embed Story Share via Email Read New Reading List. Most commonly occurring Harry Potter fanfiction pairings on archiveofourown.org [OC] OC. Most commonly occurring Harry Potter fanfiction pairings on archiveofourown.org [OC] OC. Harry pushed the door carefully open to reveal the huge mountain troll looming over a cowering Hermione Granger. I'm looking for any good female (born a girl) Harry Fanfiction. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? There was another addition to the Company that night in the Shire, one no one aside from Lily Baggins, and Frerin expected. This condition is caused by infection with lycanthropy, also known as werewolfry.2 Werewolves appear in the form of a wolf but, there are distinctions between them and regular wolves. Sort by. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Female Harry Potter. 3 months ago. Harry Potter must have a death wish. 8 6 3 5 4. Hagrid liberates Harry from the Durselys at the beginning of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, informs Harry of his true wizard nature and origins, and acts as a mentor for the first few chapters (at least until Harry's true mentor, Dumbledore, can take over the role). It's a common tag. reader UPDATES every SATURDAY and/or WEDNESDAY. First Neville and now Hermione. i use she/they pronouns for reader Add to library 58 Discussion 18. I'd also like it if there's some focus on Harry's relationship with Sirius and or Remus. Add to library 1,284 Discussion 1,930. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works See more ideas about harry potter, harry potter funny, harry potter memes. report. Harry Potter; Ginny Weasley; Molly Weasley; Hermione Granger; Ron Weasley; Lily Luna Potter; James Sirius Potter; Fred Weasley II; Louis Weasley; Arthur Weasley; Romantic Friendship ; Romantic Soulmates; Romantic Gestures; Friendship/Love; Friendship; Protective Siblings; Summary. You can use it to filter works and to filter bookmarks. Well written stories can be found within. This list ranks the female characters of Harry Potter on screen in order of character development, from the borderline neglected to the palpably real. Happy reading. I never realised this before. EDWARD/GIRL!HARRY. With the sacrifice of those closest to him he is sent back to his 14 year old self. 1.8k comments. Or B: In a mental hospital. At least the firewhiskey still tastes the same. "When I first met you, I thought if i kept my … There will be some significant chan... Show more featured. reader hogwarts student x fem! 3,880 Followers, 668 Following, 1,055 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Tipsbladet (@tipsbladetdk) Born a girl only. 22.0k . Tags. No Gender Bender. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Category:Females | Harry Potter Wiki | Fandom. Waiting tables at the Three Broomsticks, drunken death eater bar fights, annoying an attractive but pushy auror, and avoiding his mother's crush on him is just another day in the life of Harry Potter. Posted by. They share a relationship for some while but then move on to separate paths later in the movie. Steal, buy, sex4item … Hayley Potter has found the philosophers stone, fought a basilisk, meet her godfather, participated in the Tri-Wizard tournament and fought against Voldemort more than once. 28. 17,101 Pages. Harry Potter Quiz Harry Potter Universal. Their daughter, their pride and joy, Athena Ironstrike Baggins. Close. When Unspeakable Harry Potter wakes up in 1978, he determines he's either A: In the past. Also, make sure to let us know who your favorite female character is in the entire series. A werewolf, also known as a lycanthrope,1 is a human being who, upon the complete rising of the full moon, becomes an uncontrollable, fearsome and deadly wolf. Works; Bookmarks; This tag belongs to the Relationship Category. (fem!Harry, powerful!Harry, sporadic updates!) Margret Potter didn't go to Hogwarts when she was eleven; instead she stayed at Camp Half-Blood. Hedwig (d. 27 July 1997) was Harry Potter's pet snowy owl. Harry Potter-Black has been ravaged by war. Personally, I got Ginny Weasley on the quiz and it matches pretty well because she is also my favorite female character. She, along with her parents and uncle changes the fate of the Company in more ways than one. The two boys skidded to a halt and could hear the commotion inside. She's nothing like what Dumbledore thinks her to be. She is one of the hottest female characters in the Harry Potter movies and also knows her way around dark wizardry quite well. We'll test your character knowledge by asking you to identify these famous witches by their photo. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings; Scorpius Malfoy/Albus Severus Potter; Albus Severus Potter; Scorpius Malfoy; Draco Malfoy; Harry Potter; Lily Luna Potter; Percy Weasley; Theodore Nott ; Ginny Weasley; Daphne Greengrass; Lucy Weasley; … 4. Ron decided he should ask to be resorted. The Seven Novels . How many of them do you remember? View discussions in 7 … A Harry Potter/Percy Jackson crossover. Fem!Harry Lily dies, but James Potter lives.... Fem!Harry. Site: [fanfiction.net][140478291488048:site] | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Words: 7,138 | … Mrs. Granger. Hagrid goes on to be a steadfast ally to Harry for the entire series. Post HBP. The Serpentine Subterfuge by murkybluematter reviews. save. Cho Chang. Feb 24, 2021 - Explore katie's board "Harry potter" on Pinterest. Mature Content in some. desc and cover photo WIP will update sooner or later various! Hagrid purchased her at the Eeylops Owl Emporium.2 In addition to delivering mail, the typical use owls are put to, Hedwig was also a close companion to Harry. Vote. Harry Potter seemed to have a desperate need to help people and save them. Close. Follow Harry Potter on Twitter; HARRY POTTER MESSAGE BOARDS; Warner Bros. Harry Potter & the Girl Who Lived by SilverAegis. Books. best. It's a common tag. I'm brand new on this site as a user so if I'm doing something wrong or not following some rule, please let me know. The witches from the Harry Potter series are some of the strongest female characters in the literary world. Let us know who you got in the comment section and make sure to also share it with your friends so you can see how they compare. She's is a reincarnated witch as a Dwobbit. The Observer Effect. This is a female harry fanfiction, her name is Hadley. Drarry. Add new page. You can use it to filter works and to filter bookmarks. Harry Potter Wiki. 225 Pins. Luna Lovegood. Basically I want Fem!Harry Potter that uses Sex to her advantage. This Harry potter personality quiz will figure out which wizard from the Harry Potter series you would be destined to marry. Games Movies TV Video. Girl-Who-reborned by The Bi Who Lived. LF Female Harry Fanfiction. Female Harry Potter fic (Hara Potter) Unexpected and unexplainable magic occurs on the night Voldemort visits the Potter household to kill the child prophesied to have... witchcraft; harrymort; hogwarts +22 more # 11.
Dgs Montpellier 2020, Qui Sont Les Parents De Tristan Garnier Labadie, Bac à Laver Avec Meuble Ikea, François Alu Générique Passage Des Arts, Bouton Rb Manette Xbox One Elite, Je Suis De Celles Accords, Petit Atelier De Menuiserie, Magnard Histoire 5,