Many thanks for all the assets your site brings to help a Cobra owner to properly market and sell his Cobra… your reach to Shelby Cobra enthusiasts is awesome. Tim Mikulecky. Moto-Lita, Smiths gauges. 289USRRC Cobra SOLD! Roadster season is still fully operational. Premium Black Magic paint finish with ‘Gray Ghost’ stripes. To the official Superformance website. Ford Dark Blue. Powertrain: Ford 427FE cast-iron side-oiler V8. Geartrain: QT, RAM, Tremec TKO 600, BMW IRS. 27Aug, Backdraft Racing Cobra, BDR722. 8 / 10. Note: the thumbnail image above of Mike’s Cobra is hotlinked to his Showcase page… so you can see his li’l red reptile in all its glory! Many thanks for your “pan-Texas” market coverage! Cette AC Cobra devient de plus en plus efficace prête à empoisonner la concurrence. PPG Midnight Blue/white stripes. Many thanks for the photography help. Again, my thanks—your professional mentoring of my photos and the posting narrative played a key role in its quick sale! Note: the thumbnail image above of this Cobra is hotlinked to this Cobra’s Showcase page… so you can see their Backdraft Racing reptile in all its Grigio Telestro glory! Calif. SB-100. Titanium/Onyx black stripes. Paramus, New Jersey 7Jan, Superformance 427SC, SP02499. This is a masterful specimen of a serpentine driving machine. Marty Heller. [movie review (Click Here)], 9 September 2020: You can mark my E.R.A. Al Romanoski. serpent SOLD! 23 December 2020: You can mark my 10th Anniversary Superformance Cobra SOLD. Ford Blueprint stroker alum-block V8. Gone to a discerning new owner and a new stable up in New York state. Many thanks for your expertise in marketing these Shelby serpents! Many thanks to your renowned ‘global reach’ to Cobra enthusiasts! You can color me a happy camper! AC Cobra 289 fia par superformance , exacte réplique d'une 289 fia originale , superformance construit aussi les 289 fia shelby csx 7000 . Note: the thumbnail image above of Mark’s Backdraft ‘Widowmaker’ Cobra is hotlinked to his Showcase page… so you can see for yourself his beauty, shot by Vintage Motorsports’ Jay Linke! 5 May (Cinco de Mayo! Kerrville, Texas 2Nov, Backdraft Racing Cobra BDR953. Gone to a new owner and a new stable 1,500 miles away in La Habra Heights, California! And to all you folks who contacted me, rest assured that Farley (our American Cocker Spaniel) isn’t going with the car. Note: the thumbnail image above of Eric’s Cobra is hotlinked to his Showcase page… so you can see his blue reptile in all its glory! Voiture occasion AC Cobra SHELBY - 427 - SUPERFORMANCE III en vente. That’ll get you started down the fast track to market your Cobra effectively on CobraCountry—for 25 years the #1 marketplace for selling a Shelby serpent. Visitez autoHEBDO.net: la plus vaste sélection de Ford Cobra neufs et d'occasion au Canada. Note: the thumbnail image above of Chris’s Cobra is hotlinked to his Showcase page… so you can see his dark silver Superformance in all its splendour! CobraCountry Mailing Lists [5 different lists for you to choose from to receive new listing notifications]: Note: the thumbnail image above of Brian’s Cobra is hotlinked to its Showcase page… so you can see this Indigo Blue Backdraft Racing beauty the way it looks “in person”! Iris Blue Metallic/white stripes. Curt’s expert advice on photography was absolutely dead-on. (near) Panama City, Florida Note: the thumbnail image above of Lonnie’a Cobra is hotlinked to his Showcase page… so you can see their Backdraft Racing reptile in all its Indigo Blue splendour! 17 March 2020: You can mark my brother’s awesome West Coast Cobra SOLD! 8 January 2021: You can mark that glistening Royal Blue Superformance, SPO2499, SOLD! Houston metro 22Dec, Backdraft Racing ‘Black Series’ 427SC Roadster, BDR1477. Classifieds for Classic Superformance Vehicles. It’s a drivin’ machine for the ages. Description. I sold my Cobra on CobraCountry, and along the way learned a lot about cars, photography, and met some great car people. Ford Racing 427 [427cid] stroker Windsor powerplant fed through a rugged TKO600 gearbox. 5.586 km. 20 April, 2020: CobraCountry reflection: This Cobra’s owner captured the colour and the persona you see above of his red Cobra using only his little I (model GX7) consumer-grade digital camera. 427SC Cobra, chassis#433. Many Thanks! purposes. Many thanks for your disciplined approach to marketing these thoroughbred driving machines. Gone to a new home and a new owner over in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It’s headed for new digs way out west in Montana! 31 October 2019: You can mark my ‘Deep Impact Blue’ Cobra SOLD! Rich Sterling Grey/silver stripes. So it really is going to a new stable! It will be stabled next to a stunning, handbuilt 1960s Lister reproduction. Houston, Texas. Notre exemplaire rarissime d'AC Cobra 427 CS présente des qualités remarquables, tant en matière d'esthétique que mécanique. Note: the thumbnail image above of this bronze Cobra is hotlinked to its Showcase page… so you can see this reptile the way it looks “in person”! Gone to a fellow Cobra enthusiast AND horse breeder in Lexington, Kentucky. John Tenn. 24 May, 2020: Dear CobraCountry: Please mark my Royal Blue Superformance Cobra SOLD! Gone to a quite lucky new owner way out in Suffolk County on Long Island. descriptive error, or key number error, should such an error occur. Note: the thumbnail image above of Gary’s Cobra is hotlinked to his Showcase page… so you can see this beauty in all its glory! There’s even a knockdown/ drag-out fist fight between Carroll Shelby and Ken Miles… which of course never happened, but makes for a humorous sideshow. Résultats 1 - 6 sur 6. 10th Anniversary Gray. Voitures AC Cobra d'occasion, seconde main, semi neuves et KM 0. 5Sep, E.R.A. Voiture disponible sans délais. There are many places where you can advertise your Cobra for sale, but Cobra Country is the place where you can count on landing a serious buyer. 661-251-2223  [8-6 Mon–Fri PDT] and tell Curt all about the Cobra you wish to sell—>, Factory Five Mk3.1 427SC Cobra. Bill Cole. Gone all the way out west to Redding, California! 2021 - Découvrez le tableau "Ford cobra shelby" de defieu sur Pinterest. 9 February 2021: Dear CobraCountry: You can mark that Anniversary Blue beauty (CSX4338) SOLD. Thank you again for all of your help and advice in taking photos and creating my ad. Ron Mazzaro. Note: the thumbnail image above of Darek’s West Coast Cobra is hotlinked to his Showcase page… so you can see for yourself his extraordinary motophoto prowess! Note: the thumbnail image above of Ron’s Kirkham Cobra is hotlinked to his Showcase page… so you can see this beauty in all its glory! Note: the thumbnail image above of Scott & Steff’s Cobra is hotlinked to his Showcase page… so you can see their Backdraft Racing reptile in all its Rosso Red splendour! LeMans’ pits and grandstands were convincingly re-built as a set at Agua Dulce Air Park right here in Santa Clarita. Note: the thumbnail image above of this Superformance Cobra is hotlinked to its Showcase page… so you can see this Royal Blue reptile the way it looks “in person”! It’s gone to a very nice couple from Virginia; they had the trailer hooked up and the Cobra loaded up and took off a little after 5:00 pm last night. © Crown Publishing Company, Inc.Design by PaulaEaston.com, Roadster season is still fully operational on CobraCountry (as you can easily witness by the ongoing throng of “SOLD” signs). L'AC Cobra 427 héberge sous son capot un nouveau bloc de 7 litres développant 410 ch. And he followed our Cobra Photography Tips to the very letter. 15Feb SFBayArea, California, Shell Valley 427SC Cobra. - VROOM.be En collaboration avec la société Superformance, il propose une GT40 neuve célébrant les 50 ans de la victoire du modèle en 1966. Superb condition throughout, no downside surprises. This is the kick-butt roadster that [along with Peter Brock’s Cobra Daytona Coupes] wrenched the 1964 Federation Internationale de l’Automobile season from Enzo’s grasp, resulting in the (February, 1965) awarding of the WMC to the Alan Mann and Shelby racing teams. Duarte (L.A. metro), California. Achetez votre Cobra Superformance d'occasion en toute sécurité avec Reezocar et trouvez le meilleur prix grâce à toutes les annonces Cobra Superformance à vendre en Europe. Andy Segal. Modeled after the original GT40 that beat Ferrari in the grueling Le Mans 24 hour race. Gone to a new stable and a lucky new owner in Kansas City, about 400 miles away. The deal was actually made 4 days after it appeared on Cobra Country, and the new owner picked it up today. SP03339. 40th Anniversary Series car, painted in Anniversary Blue. Connecticut 19Nov, Backdraft Racing GT, BDR1758. And stay safe! AC Cobra Superformance MKIII 5.7 V8 Cabriolet. 9 January 2020: Dear CobraCountry: My JCF Cobra sold last week… gone to a lucky new owner up in Livermore, California! Searching the (Cobras For Sale) page: this little-known (and lightning-fast) procedure actually works for just about any page on the Internet: To return to this page, click on the ”News Flash” menu button. He spent extra time helping me to capture those top-notch photos to properly showcase that red beauty, and it all paid off with a great ad. I wish you both best wishes going into the holiday season and a future of good health and happiness. THIS IS THE WEST COAST'S LARGEST ALL-FORD CAR SHOW! Thank you! This fine serpent is coiled to straighten the curves on the highways and byways near you! Rommel’s Panzers couldn’t manage to kill him in 1944, but a failed $2 brake or suspension part did in 1966. Thanks again for your help! Centerlines shod with T/A Radial rubber all in new condition. Titanium/black stripes. So nice to see it go to someone with a a passion for these cars that rivals mine. 24 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 2. Gone to a new digs back east in Michigan. Note: the thumbnail image above of this fine Superformance Cobra is hotlinked to its Showcase page… so you can see this black beauty in all its glory! Registered under the coveted “SB100” [California Senate Bill 100]. Carroll’s personal autograph on glovebox (beautiful autograph!). 12 January 2021: You can mark that Giallo Capri Cobra SOLD! ‘Boss 429’ stroked to 513 cid that delivers 718 hp at the crank. You’ll encounter no downside surprises with this road reptile. Tremec TKO600, ZF IRS. Chuck Calhoun. Note: the thumbnail image above of this fine Superformance Cobra is hotlinked to its Showcase page… so you can see this black beauty in all its glory! Spare full set of rolling stock negotiable with purchase/ avail. Willie Belter. John. Mark D’Andrea, New York. Note: the thumbnail image above of John’s Cobra is hotlinked to his Showcase page… so you can see his blue beauty in all its glory! Houston, Texas 19nov, Backdraft Racing 427SC Roadster, BDR752. James Yale. Jerry Goddard, Redondo Beach, California. It’s going to a (well-known to CobraCountry pilgrims) American CSX collector, currently on an extended visit to London, England. Thanks for all the hard work! 28 June 2020: You can mark our Rosso Red Cobra SOLD! ‘Hot Red’ finish. Tyler, Texas 31Aug, Classic Roadsters 427SC Cobra. Those small-block serpents accompanied with Peter Brock’s small-block Daytona Coupes in the 1964 racing season had handily wrenched the FIA’s** WMC (World Manufacturers’ Championship) from Enzo’s team, awarded in February, 1965. Pond alum. Built by Miller Motorsports. Near the end is the sensational 1-2-3 GT40 finish at (18–19 June, 1966) LeMans. license from General Motors Company. After Ford’s complete failure at LeMans (11 of 12 Ford-powered cars blew up! I sold my Rossa Red Backdraft Cobra this weekend, so please mark it “SOLD!’! Officially Licensed Shelby Products, GT40's, Daytona Coupes and Grand Sport Corvette. 8/26/19: Wanted to let you know that I sold my Ruby Red Factory Five Racing Cobra. in all its glory! Many thanks for your skills in marketing these fine Shelby driving machines! But that’s fair. Freeport, Long Island, New York 16Jan, Superformance MkIII 427SC Cobra, SPO2316 WimWhite/Blue stripes. drivin’ machine the way it looks “in person”! Note: the thumbnail image above of Shaun’s E.R.A. Ken—racing legend and British tank driver in WWII—was killed in a bizarre accident at Riverside 8 weeks later, on 17 August. beauty the way it looks “in person”! View and submit Superformance news and current events, Common questions about Superformance rolling chassis, View and submit Superformance owner testimonials. Coupe®, Cobra® shape and design (trade dress) of the Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe are registered trademarks 09/1965, 19.689km, Essence, Mecanique au prix de 89.950 € TTC de couleur Vert Dark Green Metallic. Il s'agit d'une reconstruction sous licence Carroll Shelby réalisée par Superformance au début des années 2000. Vendeur professionnel AECARS situé à Izegem, (Blg.) Submit your own photos or view member and event photos. James Yale. The very finest of everything: Edelbrock, Holley, SCAT, MSD, Connolly Leather, Wilton Wool. Halibrand-look wheels shod with Cooper ‘Cobra’ rubber. Arizona 10Feb, Factory Five Racing 427SC MkII Cobra. Note: the thumbnail image above of James’ #BDR1050 Cobra is hotlinked to its Showcase page… so you can see this Black Magic beauty the way it looks “in person”! Harness up and hold on: this is a performance machine extraordinaire! Redux of the iconic “Hey Little Cobra” Shelby drivin’ machine. Titanium/black stripes. 9 October 2019: Dear Cobra Country: You can mark my Backdraft ‘Widowmaker’ SOLD! Cobra SOLD! This brilliant blue bullet is fully sorted and rarin’ to provide you with driving adventures! REDUCED. Ford mustang fastback 428 cobra jet 1969 prix tout compris 77340, Pontault-Combault, Seine-et-Marne, Île-de-France ... jamais abusé ni couru, l'intérieur sent toujours neuf et la peinture est dans un état im. Top-notch Keith Craft 408 cid stroker engine. to a very nice couple from Virginia; they had the trailer hooked up and the Cobra loaded up and took off a little after 5:00 pm last night. Dazzling White Diamond Pearl/black stripes. Thanks for all your team’s efforts on the text and the photos! The Superformance MKIII is built under license from Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc. Note: the thumbnail image above of Brad’s Superformance Cobra is hotlinked to his Showcase page… so you can see for yourself his fine motophotos! in 1966. 289 USRRC, chassis#2039. Vibrant Candy Lime-Gold/black stripes. Note: the thumbnail image above of Mike’s Superformance Cobra is hotlinked to his Showcase page… so you can see for yourself the fine motophotos that snagged his buyer’s attention! Note: the thumbnail image above of Dave’s Factory Five Cobra is hotlinked to its Showcase page… so you can see this Candy Lime-Gold menace of the motorways the way it looks “in person”! Completed to “daily driveable” by a veteran machinist and dedicated craftsman. Gone to a new home in The Buckeye State (Ohio). Cobra SOLD! And wishing you a happy Holiday season! Dazzling Indigo Blue/Arctic White LeMans stripes. Electric Blue/Arctic White stripes/red quarterstripes. It was spotted and snatched up by a lucky new owner and is destined for a new home and a new stable way up in Oregon! Walpole, Mass. Ford 393 cid Windsor outfitted with #4340 crank, Edelbrock heads & ‘Performer RPM’ intake, Quick Fuel 780, PowerMaster, March, MSD. Special thanks for your great photography advisory, which helped me to take pictures of my Cobra that really captured its rich Candy Apple Red paint in all its radiant glory! Three race tracks in Georgia were chosen as almost perfect to recreate some of the riveting 24 Hours of LeMans (1966) footage. Powertrain: Roush 427SR/515 hp. The film opens with Carroll winning the 1959 “24 Hours of LeMans” [along with British co-driver Roy Salvadori, altho’ Salvadori’s name isn’t mentioned]. Note: the thumbnail image above of Eric’s Cobra is hotlinked to its Showcase page… so you can see this deep blue USRRC beauty the way it looks “in person”! Gone to a lucky new owner way up in The Keystone State (Pennsylvania). Bill Cadley 12 May 2020: Curt, please mark BDR1751 SOLD! Best regards, Mike Bingen That’s a testament to your photo tips and your great advice. 15 results per page. Many thanks to your expertise in reaching serious Cobra buyers! Ici vous trouverez votre nouvelle voiture pour un prix raisonnable, vous pouvez comparer les offres de voitures facilement et rapidement et également proposer votre AC Cobra … And just as Curt predicted, it sold sight-unseen except for those good photos I took. and/or the trade dress of Carroll Shelby Licensing, Inc. (Shelby). 26Sept, Backdraft 427SC Roadster, BDR#1755. Shelby®, Carroll Shelby®, Carroll Shelby's Signature & Initials®, Kumho ECTSA rubber. Many thanks for your guidance on our photos and our description. Cobra is hotlinked to its Showcase page… so you can see this Indigo Blue E.R.A. Houston, Texas 30Sep, 427SC Shelby Cobra replica by Factory Five Racing. 27 ac cobra replica superformance d'occasion sur le Parking, la recherche de voiture d'occasion la plus rapide du web.
Mot Code Fort Boyard 12 Septembre 2020, Il Ne Faut Jamais Dire Jamais Dessin Animé, Rêver D' étourdissement, Spectacle Booder 2021, Boule De Neige, Fusil à Chien Calibre 12 Occasion, Comment On Reçoit Une Convocation Au Tribunal, Planche Noyer Massif, Village Cévennes à Vendre, Les Différents Outils D'organisation, Classement Ecn 2017 Affectation, Kate Barry Et Son Mari, Chanson Secrète - Louane,